Server time (UTC): 2022-09-26 12:35

YouTube DayZ movie

Hello all, as soon as I get white listed "If I do" I will begin making my movie I've been coming up with for DayZ, I hope that everyone that watch it will enjoy and be entertained through out the video, hopefully it will be spine chilling ;)

Hello all, as soon as I get white listed "If I do" I will begin making my movie I've been coming up with for DayZ, I hope that everyone that watch it will enjoy and be entertained through out the video, hopefully it will be spine chilling ;)

Oh, there will be viewers...YOU be ready for our reviews!!! lol !!!

I've been coming up with for DayZ

cough...clap...cough...lol :D

jk Can't wait to see your movie

Thank you, but I don't see where I went wrong with saying "I've been coming up with for DayZ" If the sentence is wrong, how? Not starting anything, I am just curious so I may learn from my grammar/spelling mistakes to better myself in the future.

• Sapphire

I once saw a DayZ LARP video but I can't seem to find it now.

Maybe everyone in the U.S. and England and EU should get together in their region and make a series of videos one day.

• Legend

Sounds like a good idea ill be waiting for the video to pop up on the forums. Also good luck with the whitelist.

• Sapphire

Yeah, can't wait to see what you make. Good luck on your application.

• Sapphire

I'd prefer that you keep us guessing and come up with something creative on your own.

Nonono, it was funny, I love punZ...

hence the dry cough...clap...cough part!

-edit-

it was supposed to be inferred when I have a really big smile and lol beside it...My inferral is up for referral...

Holy wow. "punZ" I laughed!

Will be waiting too, also waiting to be accepted.

Always good to see another content creator - I'm actually in the middle of similar, have just posted part one. I reckon there'd be between 4-6 parts 10-15mins in length...just fine tuning the second as we speak!

Always good to see another content creator - I'm actually in the middle of similar, have just posted part one. I reckon there'd be between 4-6 parts 10-15mins in length...just fine tuning the second as we speak!

Awesome man! Can't wait to see it!