Server time (UTC): 2022-10-07 02:55

New to DayZRP

• MVP

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want, but if you are looking for role play, I can tell you, you have come to the right place. I have a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that enable me to give a great welcome to people like you. If you don't post in the intro thread, I will not look for you, but if you do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will welcome you to DayZRP."

Hello and welcome to the community. Get yourself involved on the forum. Lots to read and comment on.

A good place to start:

FAQ's

Rules

Community Rules

Guide Section

DayZRP Standalone Lore

Lore and Stories

Any questions? Find one of the orange peeps, join the helpdesk in TS or just ask the community.

• Sapphire

Hey Comanche6! Welcome to the community!

• Sapphire

Congratulations on finding your way to our lovely community! I hope you'll enjoy your time here. I sure did and so did many others.

Definitely read through the sticky topics in the sub-forums (which Samaritan probably has posted already). Not only will this give you an in-depth view on how the daily forum business here goes, it will also help you with creating your whitelist application and once you're whitelisted your first character. :)

Also, don't hesitate to contact people if you're unsure about something. Either send a PM to me or a Community Helper (the orange people), or hop on our Teamspeak (details here) and join the Helpdesk just above the Lobby.

Also - this is important - make sure to post in any other forum section apart from the introductions & farewell and Off-Topic section. If you haven't posted within the initial 30 days of your forum account it will be deleted and you would need to re-apply. Once you got that post count of 1 you don't have to post anymore but the forums offer a lot of opportunities, which no-one wants to miss out.

Anyways, I wish you good luck for your whitelist application and hopefully see you soon in the wastelands! :D

Cheers,

~Fox