Server time (UTC): 2022-10-07 02:36

DayZRP trailer submissions

Senna

Hello guys! I'm not that great at video editing and I thought we could all share ideas, feedback, etc. and posts our submissions so we can take a look here!

Rolle will post the winner anytime soon.

Congratulations to the guy who made it, I'm sure you deserve it :)

Here's mine:

PS: please don't be rude at any submissions. Constructive feedback is all we are looking for. No need to put a "thumbs down" on anyone's video. If you don't like it, don't watch it.

• Sapphire

I was thinking of making a thread for this. But I decided that people that actually have submissions should.

Good job on the trailer. The only problem I have with it is the items hotkey list appearing.

If you don't like it, don't watch it.
How can we tell if we don't like it, if we don't watch it. :P

I was thinking of making a thread for this. But I decided that people that actually have submissions should.

Good job on the trailer. The only problem I have with it is the items hotkey list appearing.

appreciate the feedback buddy!

don't watch it again (?) :P

• Sapphire

I'm not gonna be posting all submissions, if the authors want to do it they can share it :) I will be posting the winner trailer as soon as it is completed, it is currently being edited and adjusted a little.

I thought that you couldn't post your submissions until Rolle gives the go ahead? I might be wrong tho :/

He gave the okay.

I'm not gonna be posting all submissions, if the authors want to do it they can share it :) I will be posting the winner trailer as soon as it is completed, it is currently being edited and adjusted a little.

I thought that you couldn't post your submissions until Rolle gives the go ahead? I might be wrong tho :/

He gave the okay.

Alright, just making sure :)

• Sapphire

[video=youtube]watch?v=XbvHOEENCj4

Here was my final entry, I really enjoyed the editing, but I guess it was too military like and had no story on top of there being no general direction.

Holy shit Batman, that was amazing!!!

[video=youtube]watch?v=XbvHOEENCj4

Here was my final entry, I really enjoyed the editing, but I guess it was too military like and had no story on top of there being no general direction.

wow that's really good! defo one of my favs

ahh I didn´t really enter the contest since I did my whole trailer in one evening due to limited time to play but I quite enjoyed the editing.

Anyways there wasn´t really a story to folllow in my trailer ´n stuff so I know what I should use/do in the future haha. So here is my not so submission lel xD

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9ZAiMHLLj4

• Emerald

Heres my version :P

[video=youtube]

My favorite so far !

The only thing I would "complain" about is that there is a little too much text, but that's probably because all the visuals are really great, left me wanting more :3

Thank you! Yep too much text hense why I didnt go further in the contest.. ;)

I wanted to go a different approach and show what something powerful like making a new friend in DayZ can feel like, but also how quickly everything can change in a moment.

I recorded this for the contest, but quickly realized I would not be able to keep it under the 2 minute requirement, so I'll leave this here so it can be enjoyed by someone at least.

[video=youtube]

• MVP

I'd like to see a lot of these but im on a mobile device. Links anyone

• MVP

I'd like to see a lot of these but im on a mobile device. Links anyone

Guess I'll link all of them :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1422411861&feature=player_embedded&v=I9ZAiMHLLj4&x-yt-cl=84924572

Haha thanks mate

Wow they are all really well done good job everyone.

• Sapphire

I wanted to go a different approach and show what something powerful like making a new friend in DayZ can feel like, but also how quickly everything can change in a moment.

I recorded this for the contest, but quickly realized I would not be able to keep it under the 2 minute requirement, so I'll leave this here so it can be enjoyed by someone at least.

[video=youtube]

Dude, that was pretty awesome!

• Sapphire

-snip-

Wow! All my wow! That was so good. I really enjoyed that. It was a beautiful love story ! <3!!!

[video=youtube]

The feels (T^T) ...

Even if it's not within the rules of the contest you should get an honorable mention for this !