Server time (UTC): 2022-10-07 02:54

hi everyone

Guest pkamat

• Sapphire

Hey Pkamat/Mathieu! Welcome to the community! Glad that you could join us! Hope to see you in game too! I am also Canadian. :)

• Emerald

Hey bud, welcome to the community!

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to PM any of us staff members, join our Helpdesk on TS, or just ask around!

I'd also recommend you read this thread to help you with developing your character and their backstory.

Above all else, enjoy your time here!

Regards,

The Rifleman

• Sapphire

Congratulations on finding your way to our lovely community! I hope you'll enjoy your time here. I sure did and so did many others.

Definitely read through the sticky topics in the sub-forums (which Samaritan probably has posted already or will any minute). Not only will this give you an in-depth view on how the daily forum business here goes, it will also help you with creating your whitelist application and once you're whitelisted your first character. :)

Also, don't hesitate to contact people if you're unsure about something. Either send a PM to me or a Community Helper (the orange people), or hop on our Teamspeak (details here) and join the Helpdesk just above the Lobby.

I wish you good luck for your whitelist application and hopefully see you soon in the wastelands! :D

Cheers,

~Fox