Server time (UTC): 2021-10-22 18:35

DayZ "Abduction" and gameshow

Guest BadNinja

Guest BadNinja

Sup guys,

[video=youtube]

Some handfull of players gets kidnapped and forced to play the game of there abducters(hackers to) unless they want a bullet through there skull.

What would you guys do if you were in this situation? :P

Play their game or try to YOLO like that poor female victim

I saw this a while ago, this was what actually got me to buy the game and download DayZ :)

Personally, when everyone had the pistols out, that was an opportunity to shoot them while they had their guns pointed at the girl. If you were fast and precise enough about it you would have a good chance of killing both of them. However, if in the company of fellow SRF or allies, I would probably restrain from doing so as it would put the lives of clanmates involuntarily in jeopardy (unless we all agreed to try to escape)

I would eat their livers with canned beans and nice mountain dew.

DayZ Hannibal Lector?

• MVP

I saw this a while ago, this was what actually got me to buy the game and download DayZ :)

Personally, when everyone had the pistols out, that was an opportunity to shoot them while they had their guns pointed at the girl. If you were fast and precise enough about it you would have a good chance of killing both of them. However, if in the company of fellow SRF or allies, I would probably restrain from doing so as it would put the lives of clanmates involuntarily in jeopardy (unless we all agreed to try to escape)

Considering they were hackers, I wouldn't have done that! But if they were legit players, I'd try to kill them with the coordination of my friends. (Only if I'm not of ammo, which is most probably the case.)

Guest BadNinja

Considering they were hackers, I wouldn't have done that! But if they were legit players, I'd try to kill them with the coordination of my friends. (Only if I'm not of ammo, which is most probably the case.)

I think thats the hard part here, quz I dont think these guys even now each other, just plain random players picked from the server.

The last game was supposte be a pistol duel, instead of shooting each other I would have shot those guys and die trying :P

From what I understood, the end of the 'game' resulted in the group being sniped at from range? It would explain why someone was shooting, but the players didn't have loaded pistols.

But, in their situation [and were the hosts of the game 'not' hackers], I'd probably wait for the opportunity to shoot them with the pistol. Not sure...