Server time (UTC): 2022-09-27 02:12

who is hyped?

• Sapphire

well you certainly have the right attitude just make sure you understand everything before you jump in head first.

Good luck with your first day

• Sapphire

Hyped every day man! When the wait is over. You'll be the happiest person!

• Sapphire

Yh man

Get ready to loose your social life. :)

This is actually more true than it may appear

you have been warned however :P

What is "social life"?

Welcome to the community man! Your DayZ experience is about to get much much better. Infact, near perfect! You chose the right place to play. Stay in character, make sure you study those rules as much as you can. Then, have fun!

• Emerald

Yh man

^ This.

I miss going to bars, but then again, I love rping all night long.

Decisions decisions.

• Legend

You wont be seeing your family our friends for about a month after you've been whitelisted . I hope to be seeing you in game soon.

• Sapphire

Yh man

^ This.

I miss going to bars, but then again, I love rping all night long.

Decisions decisions.

This is why I have a mini fridge full of beers etc in my room so i can do both :P

No worries, this is the place for people who really want to role-play in this game. There are people new to it, and old times, and then the few of us in the middle. The more people you meet, greet, and hopefully share a campfire with, the easier it will be to roleplay I find.

So welcome and good luck in your very own adventures!

Im so hyped as well man, I hope I can get access as well. I havent played but I have heard about the servers and I can only imagine how it will run if everyone does follow the rules. This will be insane. Best of luck to your travels in game.

Mike O'Neil here! Ive been playing nothing but DayZ RP since i was allowed access! And OH....MY....GOODNESS!!!! I will never play on another DayZ server for as long as i live i cant wait to see all these new people in here and get to experience what i have! Like this picture was the warming welcome from every one at Green Mountain when i returned from a long journey! Thats me at the front lol!

Guest folan23

so stoked to play on this server finally to play dayz the way it was meant to be played character interaction without the sudden black screen and the dreaded "you are dead" looking forward to meeting you all!!!!!!!!!!!

-Owen Bradshaw out!

I'm hyped because before I joined dayzrp I had never found a heli crash and now I've found two and an M4, so I am very hyped. lol

Mike O'Neil here! Ive been playing nothing but DayZ RP since i was allowed access! And OH....MY....GOODNESS!!!! I will never play on another DayZ server for as long as i live i cant wait to see all these new people in here and get to experience what i have! Like this picture was the warming welcome from every one at Green Mountain when i returned from a long journey! Thats me at the front lol!

I was there to I was in the back lol

Guest Senna1337

I am kinda hyped too and i can already feel my Social Life being drained because i keep looking at the Whitelist Screen like a little Kid which is waiting for Christmas lol.

But i can already imagine my Reaction to being denied:

[video=youtube]

Guest Doug Quade

Don't forget that it can sometimes get frustrating waiting and waiting to connect when the server is full :) Just be patient. It is worth the wait !