Server time (UTC): 2022-09-27 01:17

Hey all, you guys are awesome!

Hey there DayZRPers,

My characters name is Bax. If you see me in game, Don't be shy, say hi! I have been playing Day Z for a month or so now, and it has become some of the best and worst experiences I ever had in a game. The hacking and scripting is a real pain, but the connections and bonds made with complete strangers is so satisfying. I have a core group of friends on one server, but am looking to try something with less KoS. It has honed my skills as a player, but I still prefer a hearty dialogue (but I will settle for a rushed hostage situation!)

I play a bit of a lone wolf, occasionally teaming up with solid players who don't jeopardize my endless investment of hours, and help new players and respawn's as often when I can. I can gain quite a salty tone when I am in the heat of battle or retreat, so if coarse language offends you I apologize in advance, but just let me know it is a problem so I can correct it.

Other than that, I hope to build life long friendships with as many of you as I can.

-Pat

• Sapphire

Hey PatJames/Bax! Welcome to the community! You're going to enjoy here a lot. To be honest there is still some KoS/rule breakers, but don't let that discourage from here. Once they are caught they are gone. :)

• MVP

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want, but if you are looking for role play, I can tell you, you have come to the right place. I have a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that enable me to give a great welcome to people like you. If you don't post in the intro thread, I will not look for you, but if you do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will welcome you to DayZRP."

Hello and welcome to the community. Get yourself involved on the forum. Lots to read and comment on.

A good place to start:

FAQ's

Rules

Community Rules

Guide Section

DayZRP Standalone Lore

Lore and Stories

Any questions? Find one of the orange peeps, join the helpdesk in TS or just ask the community.