Server time (UTC): 2022-10-07 03:30

Whitelisted (or not)?

Juanda

My application was accepted earlier and I have the server password, Ip and whatnot, but it says that I am not whitelisted whenever I try to connect, the GUID stated in my whitelist application is the same as the one i have though, any help?

• MVP

I suggest getting your GUID reset anyways and entering it in again just to make sure. You can get your GUID reset here: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-need-a-guid-or-steamid-reset-post-here

• Sapphire

Juanda you go that thread provided to you by Cid and request that your GUID is reset. This doesn't affect your whitelist. They will reset it and you should be able to play.

• MVP

My application was accepted earlier and I have the server password, Ip and whatnot, but it says that I am not whitelisted whenever I try to connect, the GUID stated in my whitelist application is the same as the one i have though, any help?

Ya Juanda, check it out and update us and tell us your results to see if your problem is fixed :)

• MVP

I suggest getting your GUID reset anyways and entering it in again just to make sure. You can get your GUID reset here: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-need-a-guid-or-steamid-reset-post-here

I have to re-apply? I was already accepted. Or where do i enter it in again?

It's not re-applying. All you have to do is request that your GUID needs to be reset and a GM or higher will reset it. Afterwards, all you have to do is go back to the whitelist page and enter in your GUID again.

• Emerald

Follow the instructions that cid has given above.

It is most likely that you have typed a wrong digit in your whitelist.

I will solve this for now as the above should work, ONCE you have done the above if it still does not work , post here again and we will look more into it. But please do as suggested first, using the links supplied.

//solving