Server time (UTC): 2022-09-27 02:00

"NLR is missing full cool down timer details."

I just submitted my application and is there a way I can get some help on what I should do to improve it. The title of the thread is the only thing that I messed up on and should I post what I have for the NLR on here or should someone PM me about it? Thanks, just looking for some revisions and a read over from someone else other than myself that understands the application and such. Thanks again!

• Emerald

Well, it's clearly stated here http://www.dayzrp.com/rules-sa at the NLR, that you the cooldown timer is 90 minutes.

You can not go back to the same area, situation and group within one and a half hour after your death.

• MVP

Just because you may have mentioned the timer doesn't mean the question is complete. Expand on it a little bit, give examples of NLR and maybe why you shouldn't return to your body within the 90 minutes.

• MVP

Like Cid said examples, and the like show that you have a greater knowledge of the rules. I know you said it was the only thing you were marked up against but perhaps post your NLR explanation in here so the community can look at it and give you some advice. Otherwise there's not much more that can be said.

• Legend

You might want to post your whitelist here so the community can read over it and see why it was rejected and help you fix it. Sometimes it can be as little as one word that needs to be changed.

• Emerald

From looking at this the part you are missing from the NLR cooldown is the details regarding the radius in which you should not come into range of your body.

Another thing i would add is in the second paragraph it is missing a word it appears ,where you say:

" you're basically just going unconscious and you wake up with your ???? gone"

I'm guessing it is suppose to be 'gear'.

I hope this helps , if it does let me know if you wish this solved.

(if iv missed anything someone feel free to add on this, struggling on mobile)

• Emerald

/Un-solving

I like you have used more examples.Always works to your advantage.

Only other suggestion I'd make is try separate it up a bit.

Your last paragraph is huge. I myself find it harder to read it like this.

/resolving

/Un-solving

I like you have used more examples.Always works to your advantage.

Only other suggestion I'd make is try separate it up a bit.

Your last paragraph is huge. I myself find it harder to read it like this.

/resolving

Will do! Thank you again for all the help! Really appreciate it!