Server time (UTC): 2021-10-22 20:34

A poster on the Trading Post Wall

Mace

Secured onto the side of one of the shipping containers near the entrance of the Trading Post with duct tape is a group of pages combined into a makeshift poster:

To The Injected!

I spoke to one of your members not long ago and find myself in desperate need of your services. Before the Fall, I suffered and apparently still suffer from kidney stones and find myself in need of some pain killers that are more potent than what you can find in the drug stores around here.

What I had previously was something similar to "Hydrocodone with Apap" usually in the form or Lorcet or Lortab 10's, apparently a weaker form of Percocets. Please respond on the bottom of the poster if you can help and what I would need to trade for a steady supply of them.

-Mace

[OOC: I'd like for this to stay In Character with people writing little side notes and scribbles if you feel the need to. I also would like to point out, just for the sake of fairness, that this isn't just for the Injected. If you want to use this as a chance to set up a robbery feel free.]

• Emerald

*Beside a stamped Injected logo*

We've recently hired a psychiatrist who could likely make something similar. We recommend contacting us at our radio outpost for privacy for future reference.

We will contact or find you when we've come up with something. A special deal like this will require special payment as well.

((I'm glad I started this whole 'Leave a message' RP thing with the old Prigorodki TP warning.. it's interesting :D Sorry about the OOC but it's relevant.))

• Emerald

((I'm glad I started this whole 'Leave a message' RP thing with the old Prigorodki TP warning.. it's interesting :D Sorry about the OOC but it's relevant.))

[[There's hardly any other way to do it that makes sense. That's why the Injected say "leave a message or contact our Solnichniy outpost." Makes it more realistic and specific for anyone who wants to contact us. It's in our territory, just on the edge, and is, of course, a radio tower.]]