Server time (UTC): 2022-09-26 14:07

New here~

Paradox

• Sapphire

My name is Paradox but my other names are Raiden, TheCosplayerMoka, Mini Minx or Moka, I'm 25 years old and born in Venice, Italy.

Physical Description is My hair is white as I am Albino but I have many other looks, I change my hair mostly because I feel like I need to hide and be 'undercover' I blue eyes but they can change to light purple-ish? xD Anyway I wear most of the time my cosplays, but if not I wear anything purple :3 Or try to....

My Personality is I can be a shy, coward but also an over protective person who protects friends or family. I would do anything to keep anyone safe. Loves pranking people and I have many love for any food, but non-spicy since is allergic to spicy food. I loves to play games (Horror, Adventure, RP, Survivor and Military based like MGS) and to be with people who are friendly. I love my girlfriend who is my lover and will always be with her no matter what :D. Even we live in different countries. I am also kind of a inventor but I never really show anyone what I do. I am a cosplayer and a gamer, as well as voice actor :P

My History is I am born and from other country who went to UK age of 5. I been to many schools and kept changing houses because of reasons. My first games I played on PS1 is Resident Evil 0,1,2,3. and MGS The Twin Snakes Which I was age 5 or something. I beaten the game while my big brother couldn't. I did parkour when I was in high school but stopped because I almost for caught and I didn't want that to happen.

I started to roleplay at age of 8 and I was roleplaying on the kids TV show forum called CodeLyoko. I roleplayed there until age of 13 or 14 until I changed to roleplay on Tails Doll Research Lab who is about Tails Doll and Sonic stuff, after when that forum was disbanded I went to Roleplay on the famous writer called Darren Shan on Vampire sega, I roleplayed with many people until least 17 and I was also roleplaying on Animorphs forum as well until 20 years old. I started to roleplay on many different cross-overs on Facebook and I still roleplay when I ever get chance when I get back from college. 

During college I startedto do game testing and did quite a lot of them like "Tales of Two Italians" Hetalia game, Monstrum, Outlast. And also some other games. After I finished college I did some more game testing but also I becoming voice actor as well as better cosplayer. I did a addition to voice Windblade for someone. As well as would do some more for other characters. I can do Starscream's voice, Knockout, and some other characters from other fandom such as Italy, Chibitalia, Russia, England, America and other countries from Hetalia.

I have 4 brothers, I have a sibling bond like in transformers that I can feel their pain or emotions as they do feel mine. :3 

So yeah :D Hello and nice to meet chu?

Edited by MokaRaiden
  • Sapphire

Hey Moka Raiden! Welcome to the community!

You aren't really that shy about sharing your appearance on the forums, I am assuming that you are quite shy in person.

Nice to meet you too. :)

• Sapphire

Yeah I can be shy but sometimes I don't, but I do change my hair color at times so people won't know what I look like xD I can be like Cryaotic, Minx or Kiwo when I am streaming but that's only if I don't want anyone to know what I look like. But I do cosplay videos and show my faces when I only cosplay.

• Sapphire

Thank you

• MVP

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want, but if you are looking for role play, I can tell you, you have come to the right place. I have a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that enable me to give a great welcome to people like you. If you don't post in the intro thread, I will not look for you, but if you do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will welcome you to DayZRP."

Hello and welcome to the community. Get yourself involved on the forum. Lots to read and comment on.

A good place to start:

FAQ's

Rules

Community Rules

Guide Section

DayZRP Standalone Lore

Lore and Stories

Any questions? Find one of the orange peeps, join the helpdesk in TS or just ask the community.

• Sapphire
xD That kind of sounded bit creepy but thank you xD Well I have to wait within 24 hours until I can re post my application because it got rejected. I have read half of the ones you suggested already.
  • MVP

Make sure you work on the areas that you received feedback on. It is always wise to use in game examples when backing up your points when explaining the rules. Remember the admins know the rules (they wrote them), think about explaining it to someone who has no idea about DayZRP. You can always post the parts that you need to amend on the forum and the community can critique it for you. Best of luck.

• Sapphire

Yeah I can be shy but sometimes I don't, but I do change my hair color at times so people won't know what I look like xD I can be like Cryaotic, Minx or Kiwo when I am streaming but that's only if I don't want anyone to know what I look like. But I do cosplay videos and show my faces when I only cosplay.

Cool. So, you do cosplay. Well, if you need help with anything you can message me any time. If you need some feedback on your application, before you submit it, message it to me. I'll gladly have a look over it for you. :)

• Sapphire

Make sure you work on the areas that you received feedback on. It is always wise to use in game examples when backing up your points when explaining the rules. Remember the admins know the rules (they wrote them), think about explaining it to someone who has no idea about DayZRP. You can always post the parts that you need to amend on the forum and the community can critique it for you. Best of luck.

Yeah I know I am just waiting to report it again xD I did it already :P

Cool. So, you do cosplay. Well, if you need help with anything you can message me any time. If you need some feedback on your application, before you submit it, message it to me. I'll gladly have a look over it for you. :)

Yeah I do cosplay I cosplay as Minx and Cryaotic too. I am about to Cosplay as Kiwo too. But I do many anime or game or movie/tv show.

And thanks I will, it was about the NLR and KOS only xD

• Sapphire

Nice to meet you too and thank you

• Sapphire

I re-applying the dayZRP but I forgotten what was the phrase thing and it's not there in the rules, I don't know what to do DX Help please?

Edit: Never mind I found out ^^ Sorry

• Sapphire

Moka. You'll find it. It's there, it's always there. They have to add the phrase or else you wouldn't be able to apply.

• Sapphire

I have founded it xD it's okay :D lol I hope this time I get accepted.