Server time (UTC): 2022-10-05 19:08

Aight!

Guest DesertRock

Guest DesertRock

Hey Guys ! I am Saniel and from Germany, i saw a lot of Siloz Streams so i decided to play on the servers where he is playing, i am 25 years old and i like to play most of the time the hero, but also the bandit.

I already played RP in Arma3. I did'nt knew since now DayZ has such thing like RP. So this will be a new experience to me and i hope you'll give me the access to this. :)

Cheerio!

• Sapphire

Hey DesertRock. Welcome to the community! Silo is a good guy he isn't an active member in the forums, but you can see him playing a lot. Glad that you can join us! :)

Hey DesertRock, good luck with joining the server. Just remember that you can fall into metagaming trouble by using the personal knowledge gained from watching streamers IG (ie, your character wouldn't know his name cause your character hasn't met him yet!).

I only bring this up because it is a real hot button issue, so be sure to read some posts about it so you don't get into trouble later when you get accepted...Don't want to scare you off, it is a great community and lots of fun to be had, it just seems that metagaming gets peeps real mad around here.

Guest DesertRock

Thank you all ! I'll read the rules again and .. well that's so many to read, but .. its good stuff, respect!

I'm a passionate zombie-fan, i got the comic series of TDW and i like the series very much it's so intense .. more then every zombie movie i saw ok maybe 28 days later was as good as TWD because you can feel the people who are desperate and try there best to survive not like the other movies who was like "oh ok ..um they're zombies!" (even if they never saw any of them in there lifetime, they know the existence of zombies, they know there weakness like in seconds *cough world war z cough*

in TWD they've so many names its a little bit funny :D

ok i'll think of a good story for me and read more of the lore and rules ...even my english is not that well :P

• Sapphire

Thank you all ! I'll read the rules again and .. well that's so many to read, but .. its good stuff, respect!

I'm a passionate zombie-fan, i got the comic series of TDW and i like the series very much it's so intense .. more then every zombie movie i saw ok maybe 28 days later was as good as TWD because you can feel the people who are desperate and try there best to survive not like the other movies who was like "oh ok ..um they're zombies!" (even if they never saw any of them in there lifetime, they know the existence of zombies, they know there weakness like in seconds *cough world war z cough*

in TWD they've so many names its a little funny :D

ok i'll think of a good story for me and read more of the lore and rules ...even my english is not that well :P

I didn't enjoy World War Z... I found it to fast paced and rushed.

Guest DesertRock

So, im now part of the community.. my first impression was like ... GEEZ a player!!! *point a gun on her* *shaking like a leaf* *doing crazy stuff like looking crazy everywhere to make sure she is alone* ... the last time i shaked so much was at my first kill.... and i felt soooooo bad after this kill... like if i had killed a real person ... :'D that was such a memorable day.

its very awkward after a long time of KoS to SPEAK with other players ... but they're kinda to careless .. i'm losing my caution too ... but i think that's not the point of a zombie apocalypse ...

everyone can be a danger ... probably i'll need my time to get in the rp..

but all in one it's GREAT to be a part! =)

Guest DesertRock

Arma 3 Altis Life was my first "RP" gaming experience. :)

But DayZ my first zombie-reality-game ... i love DayZ ... and Hawken (more the alpha phase of the game) ! xD