Server time (UTC): 2022-09-26 12:30

peonola's ban appeal

Guest peonola

Guest peonola

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

I've got no source of punishment.

Why the verdict is not fair:

Because the second account was not for me. It was for my friend.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

I didn't know that it was forbidden to create account for your friend. It's been long time that this event happened. I think I have attractted my penalty enough. I will never do the same thing again.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

Getting my forum account unbanned and deleted the second account. I can create a new application again.

What could you have done better?:

I could not have created a second account and asked help for admins.

• Legend

We require that both you and your friend log onto teamspeak on the same IP address at the same time to confirm that you are in fact two distinct people.

Guest peonola

You might have misunderstood me, He created an account with my pc. He uses desktop so we cannot use same IP but we can both come ts with different ones.

• Legend

Actually no. We understood you right and therefore what Ceasar posted still applies.

"We require that both you and your friend log onto teamspeak on the same IP address at the same time to confirm that you are in fact two distinct people. "

• Legend

We're living in diffirent houses, so isn't it possible to log onto teamspeak from different IPs?

It is possible but it is not what we need.

If he created his account on your Computer, it should not be that hard that he comes by at our house and you join Ts together?

• Legend

Exactly. We need you both at your home.

Hi peonola

After talking to you and your friend in Ts you are indeed 2 different people. Your friend admitted that he made in total 3 accounts and tried to circumvent the whitelist because his whitelist was rejected in the first place.

When I asked for the account-link your friend said that Lorax123 is his account.

In this ban appeal which was already denied you say something different:

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-multiple-account

41340c1de3.png

I understand that you both want to play here, but you have to face the fact that you ruined your chances to ever come back to DayZRP because you lied to us.

Do not create another account. Do not make another ban appeal.

The outcome will be the same.

Outcome:

Appeal denied.

Ban holds.