Server time (UTC): 2022-10-05 17:58

how to role play to your friends after they saw you die

Spartan

• Legend

hi all,

i recently got killed in a firefight at green mountain. lot of people saw me die and now i want to go back to green mountain. but how do i role play that i am suddenly alive again?

anyone got some suggestions?

thanks

• Emerald

Use your imagination, you could just say you got shot before bandaging the wound and passing out somewhere in the forest or something like that.

• MVP

Or someone found you and patched you up, then looked after you until you had the strength to re-join your group. Like Rifleman says use you imagination, all of us have had to come up with something like that at some point.

• Legend

Okay thank you, last time i said i was kidnapped by strangers to elektro but i knew to escape without my gear. I'll say that i passed out somewhere else. Thanks guys

• MVP

No worries, everyone is in the same boat when it comes to this so people might not even ask what happened. If they do try and come up with something plausible.

• Sapphire

I usually say that I woke up and all my stuff was gone. I pretty much come up with anything on the spot, try and make it different each time, just so it doesn't get repetitive. So, has your question been answered my good sir? If so I will mark the thread as solved.

• Emerald

i gave my character a trait where if i get shot a significant amount of time my body lucks up and completely shuts down for minutes, hours, days etc but then randomly restart it self. can be far fetched to an extent but it explains the reason if you check my pulse and it says i have no pulse that it may just be because i'm in that state, allowing me to have an excuse, also it sounds a bit cool IMO :). heck maybe ill even create a post making it a deficiency or syndrome from birth or maybe you can get infected with it etc. and the post could go into detail on what happens to you, making it an RP trait anyone could use and/or know about.