Server time (UTC): 2022-10-06 17:26

planing on reopening my archived group thread and looking for a good soviet leader

sgt khan

• Sapphire

Hey there Khan. Regarding the size of the logo, there is no ideal size really. You can experiment and see what size tickles your fancy.

I will also mark this as solved once someone takes over leadership if that is okay with you? :)

Hey there Khan. Regarding the size of the logo, there is no ideal size really. You can experiment and see what size tickles your fancy.

I will also mark this as solved when someone takes over leadership if that is okay with you? :)

yeah sure and thanks alot

It looks like you have a nice foundation, but i'd suggest you work on it some more to even get someone hooked on taking leadership. Maybe you should get a good backstory going, those are always attention grabbers. Also I think you need to be a member for three months before creating a group!

It looks like you have a nice foundation, but i'd suggest you work on it some more to even get someone hooked on taking leadership. Maybe you should get a good backstory going, those are always attention grabbers. Also I think you need to be a member for three months before creating a group!

yes I said it is (WIP) and if I get a leader it is fine

• MVP

Sgt Khan, I wouldn't give up after a few hours. Leave it up for a few days at least. Also you need to add things to the idea, make it more appealing for someone to want to come in and bring your idea to life. Market the idea effectively and it might catch someone's eye. Best of luck.

• Sapphire

As Samaritan said above. Wait a few days for responses. Also add more details to your backstory and the design of the thread to make it appealing. Best of luck with it all, just give it a few days :)

As Samaritan said above. Wait a few days for responses. Also add more details to your backstory and the design of the thread to make it appealing. Best of luck with it all, just give it a few days :)

when I find someone where can I un-archive it

• Titanium

You can ask admin to move it if you find someone. Did you got answers for all your questions?

• Sapphire

The thing is, I've been thinking on having a Soviet group and I love Red Line from Metro 2033. But the problem is, this works only if society has changed generations and people would forget history more and more. Then someone finding a Karl Marx book and then becoming communist thinking it is good idea.

As it is... I think if you would ask from most people IC or IRL to have communism and so on... don't think that dog would bite... if you get my drift...

NB: if you join me in TS and convince me how this idea could work, maybe I just can't see it and if you want someone to take it over or be part of it. Then I might be your man :)

• MVP

Since you seem to have gotten your questions answered I will be marking this a solved. A nice place to look for someone, like a leader, would probably be the looking for group thread here: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-survivors-looking-for-group

Feel free to continue posting.

/solving

The thing is, I've been thinking on having a Soviet group and I love Red Line from Metro 2033. But the problem is, this works only if society has changed generations and people would forget history more and more. Then someone finding a Karl Marx book and then becoming communist thinking it is good idea.

As it is... I think if you would ask from most people IC or IRL to have communism and so on... don't think that dog would bite... if you get my drift...

NB: if you join me in TS and convince me how this idea could work, maybe I just can't see it and if you want someone to take it over or be part of it. Then I might be your man :)

just tell me when you are on ts

Isn't Darkstyle's group like the exact same thing?

not really Darkstyle's group is a Russian separatist group and this is a Chernarussian communist group so they are very different

plus timezone is an issue for me