Server time (UTC): 2021-10-26 12:24

Journal Entry #1 ~ Who am I now?

"I finally found some paper, and I traded a couple things for a pen...These things are worth so much these days...

Anyways...

First Journal Entry, under the title "Trilby".

I've lost track of the time since the Outbreak. People became Infected, and the dead have started to walk...

My knowledge of medicine and surgery have come in handy. I've gotten in with a group of people, they've taught me things, and I keep them as healthy as I can manage. It's a decent enough gig, I guess, but still...

I've failed so many times...Failed to save someone bleeding to death, from a bite.

But lately, I've drifted away from being the Doc...We have a proper experienced surgeon on hand now, so i'm rarely needed these days... But we have been in need of a pilot, something I tried. It seems to have gone extremely well. After shadowing a US military pilot, and learning as best as I can manage.

I was given control of my group's UH-1H. It was fun providing dust-offs and giving scavengers a bird's eye view...Until something shot it out of the sky.

I'm not even sure where I am...I'll wait for dawn, and follow the sun. Maybe I can get back to the 'Post in the next day...I hope nothing's happened to it.

Anyways! I guess i'll turn in for the night...

• 1 year later...