Server time (UTC): 2022-09-26 11:51

What's up guys?

Guest MYSTERI0US

Guest MYSTERI0US

Hey guys, it's me MYSTERI0US. Just wanted to say hi. I'm currently waiting for the whitelist application to open to nondonors, but I hope to see you all soon.

• MVP

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want, but if you are looking for role play, I can tell you, you have come to the right place. I have a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that enable me to give a great welcome to people like you. If you don't post in the intro thread, I will not look for you, but if you do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will welcome you to DayZRP."

Hello and welcome to the community. Get yourself involved on the forum. Lots to read and comment on.

A good place to start:

FAQ's

Rules

Community Rules

Guide Section

Lore and Stories

Any questions? Find one of the orange peeps, join the helpdesk in TS or just ask the community.

• Emerald

Hey bud, welcome to the community!

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to PM any of us staff members, join our Helpdesk on TS, or just ask around!

I'd also recommend you read this thread to help you with developing your character and their backstory.

Above all else, enjoy your time here!

Regards,

The Rifleman

• MVP

Wait we have to donate to be accepted?

No.

The whitelist is closed for non-donators for the weekend and will re-open on Monday. Even if you do decide to donate it doesn't mean you will be accepted. You still have to write a good application. Donating just means you will get your application reviewed quicker.

Guest MYSTERI0US

Hey thanks for the warm welcome guys. I've always loved good survival games, acting, writing and stories. Sooo, I guess this is the right place for me because I cant get off this website. Anyways, I can't wait for Monday, so I can apply and hopefully I will get accepted quickly, cause I'm off Monday and Tuesday.

• MVP

Take your time with your application, make sure you back up the explanation of the rules with in game examples. Also copy your application onto notepad before you send it in just in case you get a rejection on your first try, (you can then copy and paste the parts you got right straight back in the new application instead of re-writing everything). Remember the admins know these rules (they wrote them), act like you are explaining things to someone who knows nothing about DayZRP. Best of luck.