Server time (UTC): 2022-10-05 18:54

Ban Appeal - Permanent

Guest SuperDeluxeHugs

Guest SuperDeluxeHugs

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

http://gyazo.com/39012901130029b0f86afc8e09038acc

Why the verdict is not fair:

Okay, I would like to get somethings clear. I have never and will never joke about rape. The time that I brought it up in game was a complete accident, I was caught up in the situation and let things get the best of me. I did not intend to offend anyone and even bring up the topic of rape. I said it completely on accident, and for that I am truly sorry and please don't forget that I'm begging you. I am really sorry. Yes I know, what I said is really wrong but I made a mistake and you cannot say you haven't made one of those. We have all said things we regret and wish those words never came out of our mouths, but just please forgive me for my mistakes.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

As I said it and I will say it again, I am very sorry. I would like to apologize to the entire staff team and the whole community and all the bystanders caught up in the mix. I really did not mean for all of this to happen. I kind of really did not understand the seriousness of the situation I was in. I am not talking about the rape comments I made, I am talking about throwing the word out there like it was nothing. It just came out and before I could stop myself, it was too late. I see now why I am being punished severely for this. I am not saying that I deserve a second chance, because I really don't. But I am asking you to forgive me for what I have done. So that hopefully we can move on from this and put it all behind us. I would love to come back to the community and to the servers. I am sincerely sorry for what I have done and I hope I can make it up to each and everyone of you that this has affected.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

I would love to come back to the community and to your servers for good. Because look I am going to be real with you all, I messed up. I messed up bad. But please do not permanently punish me for one mistake. I see how badly I have fucked up. No I am not saying I did not realize how serious and how bad rape was before this happened. But I am saying I was in the mist of things and I let it fly by me and it just came out. Again I am honestly sorry.

What could you have done better?:

I could not have of brought up the topic of rape, I should of thought things threw and also what I was going to say. I honestly cannot even say how rape even popped in my head at all, because it truly didn't.. I just said it. Finally I would like to say I am sorry for all the lies and all the games and how badly I fucked up. I very much just want to put this behind me and move on and come back to the community. Please forgive me I am begging you, Please...

You performed disgusting rp involving rape plus you created this account and lied who you are. You will never play here again.

Good luck elsewhere.

Appeal denied.