Server time (UTC): 2019-11-23, 03:02 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Cpl.Smokes

Just saying Hi :)

Hi, my name is Jan, I am 22 and from Hamburg, Germany and while I wait on my application being reviewed I just thought Id say hello.

I will be role playing Cpl. Steve Shaw, better known as Cpl. Smokes from the New Zealand special air service and I am looking forward to meeting you guys in Chernarus!

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want, but if you are looking for role play, I can tell you, you have come to the right place. I have a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that enable me to give a great welcome to people like you. If you don't post in the intro thread, I will not look for you, but if you do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will welcome you to DayZRP."

Hello and welcome to the community. Get yourself involved on the forum. Lots to read and comment on.

A good place to start:

FAQ's

Rules

Community Rules

Guide Section

Lore and Stories

Any questions? Find one of the orange peeps, join the helpdesk in TS or just ask the community.

Hey bud, welcome to the community!

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to PM any of us staff members, join our Helpdesk on TS, or just ask around!

I'd also recommend you read this thread to help you with developing your character and their backstory.

Above all else, enjoy your time here!

Regards,

The Rifleman

Welcome to the community!

Hi :)

Hi :P

Guest Vittoria

Yep, welcome to the community!

Hey guys, so I got rejected on my first attempt because I didn't explain the KoS rule well enough. Will surely try again, I just got one question:

Does that mean the rest of my application was fine and I can reuse the rest or was everything before the KoS section fine and the one who reviewed my application stopped there? I could totally understand that, would do it the same way but it affects the way I go about aapplying again

Hey Cpl.Smokes/Jan! Welcome to the community! Congrats on the white list!

Sign in to follow this