Server time (UTC): 2022-10-07 02:50

Join server as respawn

Guest banditlord

Guest banditlord

Today I was playing DayZRP standalone, and as I was jogging around for loot a message reads that the server will restart in 1 hour. Not 15-20 minutes later, the server disconnects. I reconnect and everything's fine, until it happens again. I reconnect once more to find me as a new spawn with nothing on my character except the usual spawning items. I know it's not just an internet connection error due to the fact that when I went to reconnect, there were showing only two or three other people connected at that given time.

• Sapphire

You joined the server to fast. You have to give the server some time to run after a restart. You can read about it more here http://www.dayzrp.com/t-important-character-deleted-after-restart?highlight=character+deleted

• Emerald

/moving to questions

• Sapphire

It currently is a bug where when you log back onto a freshly restarted server, your character wont load, which results in you spawning as a fresh spawn.

Just wait around 30 seconds to a minute before joining after a crash/restart to prevent this from happening.

• Sapphire

Jep had the same, did the switch server thing but that didn't work.

just have to regear then...

• MVP

A good idea is to wait until 10 - 15 people have logged into the server then log in yourself or do as Fox said and wait around 30 seconds before you try to join. It's a common problem.

Glad you found your answer. I will go ahead and mark this as solved.

/Solved