Server time (UTC): 2022-10-07 03:07

Hi All

Guest Gunric

Hi all,

I am a long time role player (mostly table top - D&D, GURPS, Traveller, Twighlight 2000, etc...) I have been playing DayZ for only a few weeks but I have been in search for a place that can give me the depth of a really fun and engrossing experience... I came across it by watching some videos and live streams by Mr. Moon, Kiwo, Chow and others. I was blown away by the fun RP that I saw. I tired doing some RP and on random servers and was met sometimes with a good experience, but more often just an axe to the face :)

Best regards,

Gunric

• Emerald

Hey bud, welcome to the community!

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to PM any of us staff members, join our Helpdesk on TS, or just ask around!

I'd also recommend you read this thread to help you with developing your character and their backstory.

Above all else, enjoy your time here!

Regards,

The Rifleman

• Sapphire

Hey Gunric. Welcome to the community. DayZRP is the greatest thing to happen to DayZ! Really great community, lots of fun on the servers, interesting people, so much to do and read!

• MVP

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want, but if you are looking for role play, I can tell you, you have come to the right place. I have a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that enable me to give a great welcome to people like you. If you don't post in the intro thread, I will not look for you, but if you do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will welcome you to DayZRP."

Hello and welcome to the community. Get yourself involved on the forum. Lots to read and comment on.

A good place to start:

FAQ's

Rules

Community Rules

Guide Section

Lore and Stories

Any questions? Find one of the orange peeps, join the helpdesk in TS or just ask the community.

Rifleman, Thanks for the link for the PC development. I am going through it and will start with something easy - maybe an IT guy sent to do a server deployment for a local company... something went wrong and they needed to fly one of the experts in from the US... then all this happened! Maybe I do paintball with friends for fun so while not a warrior type, someone who likes to run around in the woods with friends... now that is what i have to do just to stay alive.

Samaritan, thanks for the links.., I am going to read it all.

• 1 month later...

Hi all again? My account disappeared so I am back. I was away on business travels for a few weeks and didn't get a chance to play after I was white listed. Anyway, I am not traveling for a while and look forward to some great RP!