Server time (UTC): 2022-09-27 01:37

Thought id share a little video i created on dayz SA

Guest godmademecool

Guest godmademecool

Good evening! I'm not sure if this is allowed, so my apologies in advance if its not, but I've created a video of a funny evening i had in dayz and thought I would share it with you all. Its not on RP servers as it was whilst I was awaiting approval, but now I'm approved future videos will be from dayzRP servers :)

Thanks and hope you enjoy...

[video=youtube]

• Sapphire

This belongs is the media forum. But not to worry. A mod will come and move it for you.

Great video. Really funny! 10/10!

Guest godmademecool

Oh damn, i looked for a similar forum, but couldn't find it, I will take note for next time. Guessing i can't move it myself. Sorry mods :(

• Sapphire

don't know about that guy mass murdering the group but i guess he broke some rules there.

First he attacks you while he has no KOS on you that is attempted KOS.

• Sapphire

don't know about that guy mass murdering the group but i guess he broke some rules there.

It's not on the RP server. He states that.

Oh damn, i looked for a similar forum, but couldn't find it, I will take note for next time. Guessing i can't move it myself. Sorry mods :(

Don't worry about it. Now you know for the future.

Guest godmademecool

Haha thanks for the comments everyone, please note this video WASNT ON DAYZ RP SERVERS, as I was awaiting approval. So no rules were broken other than perhaps moral ones! But my next few videos will be based on the dayz RP servers.

shhh...it's okay...no worries...a little birdy told me it was in a standard server...

Crazy movie though, looks like you will be doing some really fun stuff. I would like to see preacher battles on GM at some point between you and some of the other great priests.

• Sapphire

It's not on the RP server. He states that.

didn't see that. my bad.

Guest godmademecool

Crazy movie though, looks like you will be doing some really fun stuff. I would like to see preacher battles on GM at some point between you and some of the other great priests.

Haha thanks endgame :) not sure what GM is though sorry :(

• Emerald

/moving to media

Guest godmademecool

Mwahaha! Then have fun in game learning about that! No but seriously, don't spoil that surprise by trying to find out...

Ok, I can't say I'm not intrigued! But I look forward to finding out what it is.

Seems like a cool video. Any non-dayZRP related stuff should be in off topic.

/moving to off topic.

Guest godmademecool

Very Nice man!

Thanks bud, theres few issues with sound which happened after encoding, but was a learning curve. (Believe it or not thats my first ever made video although I think it shows) currently working on my next video and should have more to come.