Server time (UTC): 2022-10-07 04:06

OBS Plugin, need halp

Hatch

• Sapphire

Is there anyone who has any experience with an OBS plugin called CLR Browser? If you do could you please help me getting it working, it's been bugging me for a while now that nothing comes up when I try to add it.

• Sapphire

Is there anyone who has any experience with an OBS plugin called CLR Browser? If you do could you please help me getting it working, it's been bugging me for a while now that nothing comes up when I try to add it.

I have it working on my OBS, what seems to be the issue?

• Sapphire

I have it working on my OBS, what seems to be the issue?

I am! Ummm send me a pm or post here what you need?

I use x64 bit OBS and when I drag in the folder and .DLL file into my OBS plugins folder it does it fine. Then, when I go into OBS it lists CLR Browser as a plugin yet I can not actually create a CLR Browser when I right click.

• Sapphire

I use x64 bit OBS and when I drag in the folder and .DLL file into my OBS plugins folder it does it fine. Then, when I go into OBS it lists CLR Browser as a plugin yet I can not actually create a CLR Browser when I right click.

So when you are in a scene, you can right click to add a source and it brings up CLR browser, but when you click it , nothing happens at all?

Did you download the 64 bit CLR? Maybe try the 32 bit

this video describes the installation of it and he says he runs 32 bit with his 64 OBS.

Also there is a discussion page which may help there was a question similar to yours with this answer:

"Jack0r

The Helping Squad

In most cases make sure you have these installed:

see the answer here (4th post down)

https://obsproject.com/forum/threads/clr-browser-source-plugin.12608/page-28 (contained download links)

• Sapphire

-many helps-

You sir, are a wonderful person. Thank you, I downloaded the links and selected this one file that kept being pinged as a virus to trusted and it worked. I can now select CLR Browser in my OBS. Thank you so much :thumbsup:

• Emerald

/Solving?

:D

• Sapphire

/Solving?

Yup, Thanks Brad and Stage :)

Did just realise though that the thing I wanted to download puts everything in the right place anyway. I was just stupid and didn't read it properly and instead downloaded it all separately xD

• Sapphire

/Solving?

Yup, Thanks Brad and Stage :)

Did just realise though that the thing I wanted to download puts everything in the right place anyway. I was just stupid and didn't read it properly and instead downloaded it all separately xD

Right on fella!