Server time (UTC): 2022-09-27 02:19

Whats the strangest thing to happen to you in DayZRP?

Mine was today i was at green with like 10-15 other people then me and one other guy go and refill our water. I crashed a couple times on the way back so when i finally re joined and got back to green everybody and i do mean everybody was just gone. I was so spooked so yeah wondering if anyone has had anything stranger happen to them?

• Sapphire

I kept hearing someone walk behind me, looked back no one there, kept running, hear it again. I start yelling, anyone there. No answer. I just keep running.

• Diamond

Somebody robbed me for my pants... for no reason and nothing else... just robbing my pants

Walked into Green Mountain, found a pile of dead bodies. Looking around, there was no sign of any other opposing group, and their campfire was still lit. Just these still warm dead bodies. After having a quick look around the outside of the fence, I came back and a few other people had already turned up. One of them was a witness - they said that apparently this group was the aftermath of a robbery gone wrong, and they started shooting each other while he ran for cover. Then I walked over to the still lit campfire, sat down, and after a few minutes of conversation, was shot in the head by a sniper.

This happened just now, and I forgot that I couldn't make a new thread to file a report without having been here for a while first :P But I figured the initial situation counts as strange enough to not be off-topic.

• MVP

I kept hearing someone walk behind me, looked back no one there, kept running, hear it again. I start yelling, anyone there. No answer. I just keep running.

tumblr_lns9qfcHNl1qj73e2o1_500.gif

teh bunniez!

• Emerald

Itth the wabbits, thir.

That happened to me once... I was at Vybor Mil Base, started seeing doors open and close randomly, hearing the full sound effect for ammo management and eating, and some footsteps... but absolutely no one was around nor near me. And no one answered my voice comms either.

I go spooked enough to log out for a bit and rest my eyes. I'm pretty sure that all actually happened and I wasn't hallucinating IRL.

Mine was today i was at green with like 10-15 other people then me and one other guy go and refill our water. I crashed a couple times on the way back so when i finally re joined and got back to green everybody and i do mean everybody was just gone. I was so spooked so yeah wondering if anyone has had anything stranger happen to them?

I was there too Lance. :3

Everyone left and I said I would keep watch over the camp while everyone went out for the night. Slept on a cot in the backroom.

A few days ago, I was travelling back from Green Mountain and stumbled upon 3 guys. 2 asians and a british fella. Lucius (the Asian father) of Francis (his 15 year old son) were particularly weird.

The father kept hitting his son calling him stupid, I was really upset with it but seeing that I was without a gun and they were 3, I kept my mouth shut. It was somewhat intimidating... they asked me to sing (My character is a country singer) so I did.

Because I seemed to like his son Francis (was trying to make Francis feel good instead of being put down) they tried to sell me his son as a slave I suppose simply because he's "slow in the head".

I refused and went on my way shortly after that.

It will all be in my next video episode but yeah was a strange encounter for me.

• Emerald

Back when the servers were total shit and laggy cause of DDOS attack where zombies didnt do anything! Filmed it too!

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/WQZyed2UG34

• Legend

swimming in a lake to receive the makers blessing or something of the sort

• MVP

I was preparing my fish by a fire one evening when a person approached me from the woods;

Stranger: what are you doing?

Me: cooking some freshly caught fish! Would you like some?

Stranger: absolutely, I love fish!

** finishes next fillet and serves to my guest **

Stranger: this fish tastes like shit! I'm insulted you would serve me such filth!

Me: that's extremely rude how could you say that! I would very much like an apology!

Stranger: hah! After a so-call meal like that; I think not, fisherman.

** I promptly slap the rude stranger across the face with an unprepared fish **

An awkward silence....

Stranger: I.... I'm sorry I lashed out at you that way.. It was wrong of me to insult your hospitality. Good evening sir.

** stranger runs off into the darkness without looking back **

- I'm not sure if I was more offended by his insult or if he was more dumbfounded by my slapping him in the face with a raw fish.... xD either way.. I will not forget that encounter!

• Legend

It was in the Mod.

We were alone in a car by night, waiting to pick someone up. A guy, and I did not see him, said something like "odele" ...but see yourself.

In SA

3 guys with masks on. They saw us, followed us while walking, we changed direction, they changed direction and so on.

We split up and were hiding in the school at Vybor.

We wanted to leave because we thought they are gone. I went downstairs, saw the guy running into the school and the Server crashed.

It was in the Mod.

We were alone in a car by night, waiting to pick someone up. A guy, and I did not see him, said something like "odele" ...but see yourself.

That's amazing!

I watched it so many times, freakin' love that dude, also RPing not knowing if anyone is actually there.

Should have given him a ride.

• Legend

It was in the Mod.

That's amazing!

I watched it so many times, freakin' love that dude, also RPing not knowing if anyone is actually there.

Should have given him a ride.

I never found out who that that guy was, sadly. I tried to found him, no luck.

Did you ask all of the Cartel members? or was this way before their time?

I don't think there were that many people who were RPing as Mexicans (if it was a Mexican, sorry for being ignorant).

• Legend

Did you ask all of the Cartel members? or was this way before their time?

I don't think there were that many people who were RPing as Mexicans (if it was a Mexican, sorry for being ignorant).

It was in October 2013. I think the Cartel was no around. I made a thread in the Forum to find him, but he never came forward.

Just today, I visited NorthEast Airfield for the first time on this server. Met a cool group of people, eventually one of them sorted me out and asked me to follow him off away from everyone to learn the sniping positions to help cover everyone. He ended up asking me to drop my weapons and my backpack, and I complied, thinking this may be a test to be able to be in the area. After he searches through my belongings he starts shouting that "it's not there" and that he's so sorry. Next thing I know the guy holding me up is pointing the gun at himself and is about to commit suicide! I then spent a good five minutes trying to go through a pump up speech to keep him from killing himself. Thank you Jake for the best RP experience I've had on this server.