Server time (UTC): 2022-10-02 23:37

Application Denied

Hey guys, A7X Uncle Jimmy here and my application was denied because it did not provide a sufficient explanation on how you can share KOS rights. I specifically remember typing about how you have to be within 500 meters of the situation or be a part of one of the groups involved. Any advice?

• Sapphire

Did you provide an example of how in a situation you can share KoS rights?

As stated in the rules, you must have been a part of the group involved and be within 500 meters. If those stipulations haven't been met you need to re initiate .

• Sapphire

Sad to see an A7X fan denied.

best of luck with your next attempts

• Titanium

/moved to Questions

• Legend

go ahead and place your application on the forums so the community can read through it and help you into getting accepted. also this thread may help you when your writing out the new one http://www.dayzrp.com/t-general-tips-to-make-a-better-whitelist-application

An example of it, no, but with other rules like the NLR it aparrently didnt matter, i wrote the rule out, you must be within 500 meters or you must be a part of one of the groups involved.

As stated in the rules, you must have been a part of the group involved and be within 500 meters. If those stipulations haven't been met you need to re initiate .

And i specifically wrote those two rules out.

go ahead and place your application on the forums so the community can read through it and help you into getting accepted. also this thread may help you when your writing out the new one http://www.dayzrp.com/t-general-tips-to-make-a-better-whitelist-application

My written copy of my application that i typed on Word is corrupt, is there any way that i can retrieve it on here?

• Legend

An example of it, no, but with other rules like the NLR it aparrently didnt matter, i wrote the rule out, you must be within 500 meters or you must be a part of one of the groups involved.

And i specifically wrote those two rules out.

My written copy of my application that i typed on Word is corrupt, is there any way that i can retrieve it on here?

try messaging an admin about it as they are the ones who read all the applications. they should have a copy somewhere.

• Sapphire

Make a new one. Send me a copy of it. I review it for you. In this next one make an example of how you can KoS rights. Make up a situation where you and another individual have made initial contact and then something happened between the two of you, causing a problem.

• Legend

I denied you with the following:

The following KoS explanations were incorrect or not sufficiently explored: How you can share KoS rights.

I try to be as specific as possible without spoon feeding. In your case it was incorrect, a specific part of what you say is not correct.

Hint: It was a single word that unfortunately completely changes the meaning of the sentence away from what the rules specify.

I denied you with the following:

The following KoS explanations were incorrect or not sufficiently explored: How you can share KoS rights.

I try to be as specific as possible without spoon feeding. In your case it was incorrect, a specific part of what you say is not correct.

Hint: It was a single word that unfortunately completely changes the meaning of the sentence away from what the rules specify.

Is there a way that you could send me a copy of my Application so that i may review it? the file was corrupt in Word when i tried to open it.

• Emerald

Hey guys, A7X Uncle Jimmy here and my application was denied because it did not provide a sufficient explanation on how you can share KOS rights. I specifically remember typing about how you have to be within 500 meters of the situation or be a part of one of the groups involved. Any advice?

Here let me help you, look at what you wrote and look what it says in the rules:

You may only share KoS rights when you meet both of the following conditions:

You are within 500 meters of the hostile situation at that time

You were recently apart of the involved parties group.

As Caesar said, there was one word in your explaination that changed the rule completely. If you compare these two you will find your answer, with this being said will mark as solved, if you have any more question don't be afraid to hop into teamspeak and consult with any of the staff members for more advice:)

/solving

Here let me help you, look at what you wrote and look what it says in the rules:

You may only share KoS rights when you meet both of the following conditions:

You are within 500 meters of the hostile situation at that time

You were recently apart of the involved parties group.

As Caesar said, there was one word in your explaination that changed the rule completely. If you compare these two you will find your answer, with this being said will mark as solved, if you have any more question don't be afraid to hop into teamspeak and consult with any of the staff members for more advice:)

/solving

Thank you, i couldnt get this because my application was corrupt