Server time (UTC): 2022-10-06 17:01

Whitelist Ban

Guest Receptron

Guest Receptron

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

http://www.dayzrp.com/whitelist

Why the verdict is not fair:

The verdict is not fair, because i can understand (and do understand) my SINGLE mistake I made. I got revenge wrong because i worded it incorrectly. I said something along the lines that you could revenge someone at a wrong time. I would love to be able to realize my one mistake and play. After all the whitelist says thats my only problem from being able to play with this community.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

I really need to play on this server and its tearing me up that one mistake is holding me from acceptance. DayZ was so fun in the mod and ever since SA came out theres been so much hacking, KoS, terrible un-whitelisted rp servers. I heard of you guys through some friends, when i told them that i really enjoy RP. I die again and again and called terrible derogatory names (like faggot)when i try to RP. Its making me lose faith and I needed this server because of the lack of kos and strict RP.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

I would be honored to have the privilege of handing in just one more white list. I'm so bored with the gear up and run to elektro/NWAF and die playstyle. I wnat to make my own story. I want to survive. Not PvP. I want to be Danny "Red" Flynn and be part of a community rather than just a player. So i beg you, let me have one more chance. Thank you for your time.

What could you have done better?:

I could have gotten other people to read it over and over, edit it myslef, and re read the rules. I f-ed up. and im sorry.

Guest Receptron

-

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST FOR POSTING IN A BAN APPEAL THEY ARE NOT INVOLVED IN

-

not involved in? I'm sorry? Im involved, This is me.

EDIT: Im stupid. wasn't meant for me..

• Legend

Verdict

Whitelist Denied.

Explanation

We have unfortunately decided to deny this appeal. While you haven't done anything particularly offensive in this community we do have whitelist standards that we must maintain. You have 3 attempts to whitelist and if you fail all three time you are not given another chance. We do on occasion make exceptions but only if throughout your applications you actually improve upon the issues we outline. In your second and third attempt you made a mistake on the same part of the rule and as such we have decided an exception will not be made in this case.

I understand this may seem harsh but in order to ensure a strict white list we must uphold these standards.

Outcome

Account banned.