Server time (UTC): 2022-09-26 13:23

While I wait for My application to get processed, I thought I'd just hop on the forums and introduce myself as one more dude who got washed up onto the shores of an apocalyptic country (the inflatable emergency raft ride was VERY uncomfortable for those curious), I must and say I look forward to getting beaten, stabbed, Robbed and shot at while In this very unforgiving world, but I can say it will be worth it because of All the fun I will have while interacting with you all!

• Sapphire

Hey Ltcoolio1! Welcome to the community! Glad that you could join us! Yeah, there is going to a lot of fun and a lot of trouble! Good luck on the application!

• Emerald

"Ahoy! thar me bucko. I hope you have a great time in this community. Ditch t' washed up on shore thin' though because that be overused, just some helpful advice. Don't ask questions about how long your whitelist will take, t' admins will get t' it. All and all i cant wait t' do all o' those horrible thin's t' you."

• MVP

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want, but if you are looking for role play, I can tell you, you have come to the right place. I have a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that enable me to give a great welcome to people like you. If you don't post in the intro thread, I will not look for you, but if you do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will welcome you to DayZRP."

Hello and welcome to the community. Get yourself involved on the forum. Lots to read and comment on.

A good place to start:

FAQ's

Rules

Community Rules

Guide section

Lore and Stories

Any questions? Find one of the orange peeps, join the helpdesk in TS or just ask the community.