Server time (UTC): 2022-10-07 03:09

green mountain in real life

OneEighty

• Sapphire

Very nice. So jelly!

• Sapphire

Theres a video of a guy going to all the IRL locations that were used to make parts of Chernarus... someone should find it

Guest Likurja

Theres a video of a guy going to all the IRL locations that were used to make parts of Chernarus... someone should find it

You know just... google it.... Chernarus in game and real life....

• Sapphire

You know just... google it.... Chernarus in game and real life....

On mobile..

• Sapphire

[video=youtube]

• Sapphire

where is that?

because i always went to winter sport in the czech republic and there was the exact same tower.

• Legend

Check out this thread: http://imgur.com/a/Oeph3

Courtesy of Crasher_87, http://www.dayzrp.com/t-real-land-of-chernarus

It's a series of Google Street View photo taken in the real life cities that Chernarussian towns are based on.

The first two pictures would definitely remind me of tgm, did you go any closer? Like right next to the tower, or inside.

i did, there are shops that sells coffe, hot chocolate etc. you can drink and the view there is amazing. but i didnt enter the tower.by the way, what "tgm" means?

The first two pictures would definitely remind me of tgm, did you go any closer? Like right next to the tower, or inside.

i did, there are shops that sells coffe, hot chocolate etc. you can drink and the view there is amazing. but i didnt enter the tower.by the way, what "tgm" means?

TGM means; "The green mountain". Anyways, thanks for sharing these amazing pictures.