Server time (UTC): 2022-09-26 12:48

One more friendly player!

Guest Blanquet

Guest Blanquet

Hello to everyone on this community.

I saw some streamer (cant remember the name) playing on this server, and it was really pleasant/different! Its a hole new level for DayZ. I'm tired of playing on servers full of trolls cheaters kos's, you name it... Well, i'm not here to complain.

I've read the rules, and find it most enjoyable.

When whitelist application open, im going to try my luck, since now they are closed. I hope i succeed!

• Sapphire

Hey Blanquet. Welcome to the community! Mr.moon is the reason I came here. But now I enjoy it so much. I am here for the RP!

• MVP

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want, but if you are looking for role play, I can tell you, you have come to the right place. I have a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that enable me to give a great welcome to people like you. If you don't post in the intro thread, I will not look for you, but if you do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will welcome you to DayZRP."

Hello and welcome to the community. Get yourself involved on the forum. Lots to read and comment on.

A good place to start:

FAQ's

Rules

Community Rules

Guide section

Lore and Stories

Any questions? Find one of the orange peeps, join the helpdesk in TS or just ask the community.

Guest Blanquet

I really don't know what to expect, since it's kinda "surreal" the way people interact and don't K0S each other.

And in curious about the role play thing too...

• Sapphire

You're going to like it. This is the greatest thing to happen to DayZ!

• Sapphire

I hope so! xD

I know so. Take my word for it. You may have the occasion asshole, but you'll really enjoy the roleplaying that everyone does. There are some great people on the forums and in game.

• Emerald

"friendly" lets see how long that lasts. You will go to the dark side eventually.

Vash2cool4me

• 2 weeks later...