Server time (UTC): 2022-09-27 00:44

Why am I banned?

Guest SuperDeluxeHugs

Guest SuperDeluxeHugs

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

http://gyazo.com/8ff0a2d2b23852303303d221843f2426

Why the verdict is not fair:

I am extremely confused why I am banned, I do not even know who LittleSpice is..

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

A little confused

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

I did not do anything so idk

What could you have done better?:

umm not made an account?

• Emerald

Sorry about that, but could you explain this?

974a664b8e.png

You have exact same IP as a permabanned player.

• Emerald

974a664b8e.png

I actually have no clue

Well, I'll explain. You are either in his exact same household, or you attend a college where he attends and logged in from the exact same IP. To be unbanned and allowed to play here, we will need to speak with you both to prove you are not the same person.

Guest SuperDeluxeHugs

974a664b8e.png

I actually have no clue

Well, I'll explain. You are either in his exact same household, or you attend a college where he attends and logged in from the exact same IP. To be unbanned and allowed to play here, we will need to speak with you both to prove you are not the same person.

Ok sounds good to me, how do we get a hold of this guy?

I registered @ my sisters college I actually don't attend college I'm only 16. But I wasn't on the property and I'm home now soo beats me

• Emerald

Then you will need to post from a different IP. If this is true then you are still posting from your 'sister's' college.

Guest SuperDeluxeHugs

Then you will need to post from a different IP. If this is true then you are still posting from your 'sister's' college.

well I'm home now but I don't really know what you mean. I am just posting how do I get a different IP?

• Emerald

NO, no..if you were truely home and registered from your sister's college, the IP addresses would be different. They are not.

• Legend

See, the thing is, this account here: http://www.dayzrp.com/User-littlespice got banned for this reason: Disgusting rape RP.

I am not going to accuse you of anything, but I need to know why you have the exact same IP like this guy. You say you are at home now, if so, you would have a different IP. Very simple.

Guest SuperDeluxeHugs

See, the thing is, this account here: http://www.dayzrp.com/User-littlespice got banned for this reason: Disgusting rape RP.

I am not going to accuse you of anything, but I need to know why you have the exact same IP like this guy. You say you are at home now, if so, you would have a different IP. Very simple.

Ok well I dont know what I am supposed to do, if this guy was banned for rape I would not be even friends with this guy, so IDK how we have the same exact ip.

• Emerald

You have the same IP because you are in the same household, or in the same place.

Ban appeal denied until you can prove you are not LittleSpice.