Server time (UTC): 2022-10-07 02:47

I think i found my place

So i just recently been accepted and decided to make my way to balota and to green mountain after that, along the way i got chased by 4 Z exiting cherno. Then i see this moving silouette on the horizon and i think to myself (being used to regular dayz) "oh boy i'm gonna get shot". Turns out i met a girl kind enough to help with out with the Z problem and even gave me ammo for my Sks. I'm already in love with this community

Sounds awesome. I'm still stuck in regular DayZ for now and just died. I heard footsteps, turned around and saw a gun to my head. I managed to wimper out the words, "Please don't kill me :( ," and then got shot in the head. KOS mentality really bothers me.

The experience here is far from public servers.

It's well controlled and with Admin Logs coming very Soon, it's about to become even better.

Happy you're enjoying your time on DRP and hope you stay for a long time.

• Legend

Sounds awesome. I'm still stuck in regular DayZ for now and just died. I heard footsteps, turned around and saw a gun to my head. I managed to wimper out the words, "Please don't kill me :( ," and then got shot in the head. KOS mentality really bothers me.

Sounds like a reportable offence to me.

Sounds like a reportable offence to me.

No it happened outside of DayZRP. Still waiting on my application to be accepted.

Guest Doug Quade

Yeah, I hear ya, Public servers are meh for me now. Now that I know this place exists, I cant wait to get in there and RP it up with you all.

• Legend

Im happy to see that your enjoying the community.

I can completely relate to how much of a nuisance players fond of KOS can be, we've all had an unfortunate experience with this issue at least once. It's been so long since I've encountered a friendly player on non-roleplay servers who's had a more effective weapon than a fire extinguisher. After discovering DayZRP through Mr. Moon's video "Maverick", I cannot wait to be part of this community and experience the authentic role play everyone here maintains. Hope to see you all in Chernarus soon!

There are still some who just don't get it. Once we have logs it will only get better :)

Yes please. The all important logs are anxiously awaited. Cannot wait for the day to no longer fear a random unsolved KoS.

• Sapphire

There are still some who just don't get it. Once we have logs it will only get better :)

jar_jar_we_gonna_die.jpg

• Sapphire

Oliver if should take you no more than one or two tries, depending on if you actually read the rules carefully, understand them and are able to explain them.