Server time (UTC): 2022-01-17 08:31

Hello everyone!

Good evening.

Got whitelisted about a week ago, which is really really awesome! And thank you for accepting me to your community.

My character's name is Jones Pohja. He's an ex-military soldier who got into the apocalypse while he was visiting his old brother of arms in Severograd.

Looking for a group at the moment. Holler if you are willing to recruit a good soldier and a loyal one.

Thank you for your time and hope to see you in Chernarus!

--Jones--

• MVP

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want, but if you are looking for role play, I can tell you, you have come to the right place. I do have have a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills enable me to give great welcome to people like you. If you don't post in the intro thread, I will not look for you, but if you do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will welcome you to DayZRP."

Hello and welcome to the community. Get yourself involved on the forum. Lots to read and comment on.

A good place to start:

FAQ's

Rules

Community Rules

Guide section

Lore and Stories

Any questions find one of the orange peeps, join the helpdesk in TS or just ask the community.