Server time (UTC): 2022-01-22 04:04

Forum account banned. Spooky

Guest spooky

This is for my main spooky. I know you don't accept alts but I cannot post a forum on my main. I love this community and do not want to loose it.

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

http://gyazo.com/12b9c7546350881a4551025b60d429aa

Why the verdict is not fair:

This verdict is very fair. I made a Hitler joke and that should be taken very seriously. I just do not think it is worth a perm ban. I was already banned and tomorrow was the day I was going to be unbanned. It was a very stupid thing to do. I can say I am sorry but I doubt that would help.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

My point of view was that I thought it would be funny and what not. I now see that it was not. I did not mean to offend anyone at all. This was my fault.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

I would like to be unbanned at least within a week or tomorrow if you guys are that generous. No words could possibly help me in this situation but I do ask for a second chance. I hope to get a second chance.

What could you have done better?:

Thought before I posted and not said such an offensive 'Joke'. I did not mean to offend anyone and I should learn to take others feelings into account. I accept what my punishment is but I do not want to loose such a fantastic community.