Visit Date:18/8/14

Visit Location: Chernogorsk General Hospital

DOB:16/6/66 AM MRN:006777567d

Patient Address: ul. Lesnaya d.365 pos.Vavilovo obl. South Zagoria 247112

Patient Phone: 0(45)568-76-24

Visit Physician/Provider:Volkov, MD, Dmitry

Primary Care Provider:Volkov, MD, Dmitry

Primary Care Provider Phone: 0(45) 678-34-65

Discharge Diagnosis: PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder); Substance Dependence (Alcohol); ADHD (Attention Defecit Hyper Active Disorder)

Doctor's Log:

- Recommend to ease up on alcohol consumption, slowly

- Relatively in good shape for his age

- Shows signs of ADHD; tends to jump from topic to topic

- shows hostility when loud noises are heard(possible PTSD)

- next time check patient for hidden weapons

- Patient seems to have flashbacks of his time back in the Soviet War in Afghanistan

- Deployed with the 345th Independent Guards Airborne Regiment

- spoke of something called Hill 3234

- He spoke of how his friend Vladimir or something saved him

- I began to ask about Vladimir but he didn't want to talk about it anymore

- clearly cause of PTSD

- Recommending for a follow up appointment

To be continued...

Guest Yuri Ubiytsa

~Mikhail crawls into a small hunting hut in the middle of the forest, probably around Stary or Novy. It was cold and wet, but his gorka jacket managed to maintain some of his warmth. Mikhail situated himself in the corner of the hut with his Mosin pointing at the door, just as a precaution. He pulls out an old leather-bound journal from his pocket, and begins to write.

Я не знаю,ни днем, нимесяц. Я бродил этот пустырь , что когда-то былкрасивая страна. Холмов и зеленых леса становятся кластеры гнилой плоти и смерти. Когда-то гордый подвиги технологического мастерства и изобретательности человека теряют смысл для акте жизни являетсяacheivement все на себе.

(Translation: I know not the day nor the month. I have been wandering this wasteland of what was once a beautiful country. Rolling hills and green forests become clusters of rotten flesh and death. The once proud feats of technological prowess and human ingenuity become meaningless for the act of living is an acheivement all on itself.)

Я смотрю, как люди оторваться друг от друга длясамых тривиальных вещей . Банку фасоли иликоробка боеприпасов. Зверства когда-то считались табу стали частыми изо дня в день мероприятия . От рабства к каннибализму все были обычным явлением. Самые основные права человека нарушаются. После того, как друзья становятся врагами . После того, как соседи стали убийцами. После того, как отец ныне лидера сумасшедших и каннибалов.

(Translation: I watch as men tear themselves apart for the most trivial of things. A can of beans or a box of ammunition. Atrocities once considered taboo become frequent day-to-day activities. From slavery to cannibalism all have been commonplace. The most basic human rights violated. Once friends become enemies. Once neighbors become killers. Once a father now a leader of mad men and cannibals.)

Я смотрел, как они разорвать человека на части. Я видел их бренда невинных , называя их их домашнее животное . Их традиции бесчеловечные , убеждения устанавливает новый стандарт для фанатизма. Хочу искушать судьбу , я к ним . Их разговоры выглядят случайными , их дыхание оборванные, смех и крики можно услышать на расстоянии. Это одна женщина , ее звали Ива я думаю, посмотрел на меня, как будто я должен был быть ее следующая еда . Она фыркнула меня, как будто она была пахнущий аромат приготовления мяса . Я был очень боялись , больше, чем когдалегион афганцев с ружьями наперевес , shreaking их свирепым войну плачет, подошел к моей небольшой укоренившуюся позицию. Жуть ситуации привел chiils по моей спине . Они пригласили меня в церковь. Я любезно отказать , и я оставил довольно быстро. Они пристально посмотрел на меня, пока я не был достаточнодалеко.

(Translation:I watched them tear a man apart. I have seen them brand innocents, calling them their pet. Their traditions inhumane, beliefs set a new standard for fanaticism. Willing to tempt fate, I approach them. Their conversations seem random, their breathing ragged, laughter and cries can be heard in the distance. This one woman, her name was Willow I believe, looked at me as if I was to be her next meal. She sniffed me as if she was smelling the aroma of cooking meat. I was quite afraid, more so than when a legion of Afghans with their guns blazing, shreaking their ferocious war cries, approached my small entrenched position. The eeriness of the situation brought chiils down my spine. They invited me into the church. I kindly refuse and I left quite promptly. They glared at me until I was quite a distance away.)

Опасаясь за жизнь других . Я позиционировать себя над Новый. Свидетельствуя о своих преступлениях , пытаясь спасти тех, кто по незнанию бродить на смерть . Я должен защищать тебя. Вы не можете видеть меня, но я могу вас видеть. Пусть те, кто блуждает в темноте подвергаться воздействию света. Я буду вашим гидом. Я будусвет в конце туннеля. Пусть мой морда вспышки будетпоследнее, что вы когда-либо видели .

(Translation: Fearing for the life of others. I position myself over Novy. Bearing witness to their crimes, trying to save those who unknowingly wander to their deaths. I shall protect you. You may not see me, but I can see you. Let those who wander in the dark be exposed to the light. I shall be your guide. I shall be the light at the end of the tunnel. Let my muzzle flash be the last thing you ever see.)