Server time (UTC): 2022-01-17 21:41

What is your favorite Survival/Horror game ever ?

Guest Doug Quade

Guest Doug Quade

This can be any game, from any console, or system. For me I have to go with Silent Hill 2 on the original Playstation. Great ambient music, sounds, and overall creepiness.

• Sapphire

I do believe S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (any of them, SOC is good):

- Great atmosphere

- Scary situations

- Amazing music in game

- The horrors of Chernobyl (basically that ;))

Resident Evil 2 and Outlast are in my top 3.

I am still not done playing Outlast because (Man enough to admit it) scares the crap out of me lol. I play every now and then but it feels like my heart can't take the damn stress of that game lol.

DayZ would be top for me. So many emotions and can be scary at times depending on the situations. Really gets the blood pumping at times.

• Diamond

DayZ Mod, have had so many amazing moments with it.

DayZ standalone is shaping up pretty good.

That is just weak man :Troll:

Anyway, the first Resident evil zombie cutscene. I fucking shat my pants as a kid.

• Sapphire

Dead space 1. When I played it, I played with surround sound. So you could everything, even the creepy sounds that were behind you. So good. You hear something, you instantly jump to turn around and see nothing, look the other way, there is some fucking monster there.

This was when I first played it, late at night, so good! So enjoyable.

• Sapphire

STALKER: Lost Alpha would be my favorite. All the good stuff of STALKER SOC, with some extra content and updated graphics... Lovely stuff.

Also, Fallout 1 and 2 as far as survival alone goes. Fun games, if stressful when you fuck up and get rekt(heh).

Silent Hill 2. The ambient noises, man. Spooky stuff. Subtle. I think some of the game went over people's heads. Sometimes the horror comes from not what you see but what you don't, and I like that.

• MVP

DayZ Standalone is kind of a given....but....

ALIEN ISOLATION!!! :D :D :D :D