Server time (UTC): 2022-01-20 08:52

insta rejected ;O

Tarazan

Hi all :3

my name is yousef and i did apply to join the server like 2 times the first one i got rejected so i said aight i give it another try .....

So on my second try i after i sent it and i was 100% i wont get rejected cuz i writed all the kos and nlr rules with examples cuz in my first application i didnt read what they did want exactly xD so it was my bad>>>

the second application i just sent it now and i got insta reject after i sent it like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat :oxD

my que was something 301 and i was behind 300 person but after i refresh the page insta reject can any mod give me any explanation beacuse srsly its weird to tell someone apply after 24h when i apply and i put the offer and intrest in the server and i get insta rejected :( Not cool brah xD

and thanks :3[/size]

• Emerald

my name is yousef and i did apply to join the server like 2 times the first one i got rejected so i said aight i give it another try .....

So on my second try i after i sent it and i was 100% i wont get rejected cuz i writed all the kos and nlr rules with examples cuz in my first application i didnt read what they did want exactly xD so it was my bad>>>

the second application i just sent it now and i got insta reject after i sent it like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat :oxD

my que was something 301 and i was behind 300 person but after i refresh the page insta reject can any mod give me any explanation beacuse srsly its weird to tell someone apply after 24h when i apply and i put the offer and intrest in the server and i get insta rejected :( Not cool brah xD

Well it should have given you a reason on why it was rejected...what was it?

Well it should have given you a reason on why it was rejected...what was it?

"The following NLR explanations were incorrect or not sufficiently explored: The time you must remain away from the area of your death. The distance you must maintain from your body after death. The following KoS explanations were incorrect or not sufficiently explored: How you can share KoS rights."

but i think i did make it clear after i did sent the application and i pressed F5 i got the reject like literally 13second after the application sent :D

• Legend

post your application on the thread so you can get the communities help in the matter about what you need to tweak

post your application on the thread so you can get the communities help in the matter about what you need to tweak

well i will do another application ! i will post it in the fourm:)

But all what m asking For right now is an explanation why did i get insta rejected i dont even think someone had read the application cuz 13 second to read 2430 letters not enogh :D that was just the background char ...

• Legend

I read and rejected the application. I am extremely proficient at speed reading. According to the information I had your application was rejected in just under 7 minutes from the time you submitted it.

I have re-reviewed the application and am satisfied I was correct with my original verdict.