Server time (UTC): 2022-01-25 07:12

Whitelist

T Marrano

After waiting 7 days to my Whitelist Application be reviewed (I sent mine on 16/01), finally today someone reviewed it.

But there is still a problem, my application got rejected because of the following: "The following KoS explanations were incorrect or not sufficiently explored: The requirements associated with contacting your victim. When and for what reasons you can take revenge. How you can share KoS rights. "

I checked the Backup that a made about my application, checked the rules again and yes, I understand that I didn't write everything that needed.

So, knowing what I missed in the old application, I was going to re-apply my application (I have 24h to do so) but then, I saw this message:

"Due to a large amount of applications we are currently only reviewing a limited number of them. The priority queue includes applications that meet our certain standards and donors. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

Well, I really don't know what to do...

I really want to play on DayZRP, I agree with all of the rules and for me thats the way DayZ should be played. But after waiting one week to finally someone check my application and now I cant send another one due to a large amount of applications in progress (and I only have 23 hours left to sent another one) I don't know what to do.

I understand that you have a lot of applications, and I don't have any concerns on waiting to the applications be open again, but I have a timer to send it, and what happens when the timer reaches zero? Will I still be able to re-send an application?

Any help is appreciated,

T Marrano.

• Sapphire

You don't have to re-apply within 24 hours, it means you have to wait 24 hours before you can send in your second application attempt.

Hope this eases your mind a little. Take the time to study the rules again and refine your explanation of the things that were highlighted to you.

I had to re-apply as well and I just took allot more time to write my second application, I had no backup for the first, which wasn't a bad thing after all. I had enough time to overthink and redo all necessary steps and wrote about 6k characters.

If you read the FAQ's about the whitelist you will find something very important in addition;

Q: How long does it take to have my whitelist reviewed?

A: It is hard to say because it is determined by many factors as your forum rank, your forum activity, admin activity, length of the current queue and of course quality of your application. Depending on those waiting times can range between a few hours and multiple days.

More quality = lesser waiting.