Server time (UTC): 2022-10-05 19:11

Queue question

Doesn't your application get reviewed faster if it is higher up because mine has been at 1/322 the whole time for 6 days (except for just today where it changed to 2/319) and has not yet been reviewed? I am not complaining, I was just wondering for future reference! Thanks:)

• MVP

Q: Why do I keep getting moved back in the whitelist queue? For example I was 4/12, now I am 37/55?

A: It's because other people who have applied for whitelist have donated or written a longer/better application than you or are more active. The whitelist system is not first-come, first-served basis, we handle quality applications and donors first. Even though it will take longer, your application will eventually get reviewed.

Always read the FAQ's, I hope that helps...2/319 is good, shouldn't be too long now :)

Q: Why do I keep getting moved back in the whitelist queue? For example I was 4/12, now I am 37/55?

A: It's because other people who have applied for whitelist have donated or written a longer/better application than you or are more active. The whitelist system is not first-come, first-served basis, we handle quality applications and donors first. Even though it will take longer, your application will eventually get reviewed.

Always read the FAQ's, I hope that helps...2/319 is good, shouldn't be too long now :)

Ok thanks! I just thought something was wrong because my app was#1 for 6 days haha

• Emerald

Pretty much what Samaritan said - you get moved back in the que if donors or people with longer applications apply. Admins have been pretty overwhelmed recently with the number of applications and they'll get round to reviewing yours when they get the chance.

/solving

Pretty much what Samaritan said - you get moved back in the que if donors or people with longer applications apply. Admins have been pretty overwhelmed recently with the number of applications and they'll get round to reviewing yours when they get the chance.

/solving

Ok thanks for the help!

/solving

Ok thanks for the help!

It's back to number 1!:)