Server time (UTC): 2022-10-02 18:34

My application was rejected and I don't know why

Guest thejars1314

Guest thejars1314

Just recently my application was rejected for not explaining the KOS correctly but i used the same application for applying on another account that got banned for not posting on the forums for 30 days after activating and i got accepted with it here is my KOS explanation.

The kill on sight rule makes it so you can not kill anyone for no reason.To attack a character you first have to talk to them and tell them you are attacking them.You can also take revenge on an action that happened within a time span of two hours if you were at least within 500 metres of the action or if you were with the groups involved.If you have captured a person you have to make sure they stay alive by giving them what they need, you can only kill them if you have a good enough reason to like if they do not listen or try to attack you. Finnaly you cant lure anyone into this situation.

I was told I did not show how you can share KOS rights but I did

• Sapphire

You may only share KoS rights when you meet both of the following conditions:

You are within 500 meters of the hostile situation at that time

You were recently apart of the involved parties group.

In the rules. It explains everything. You just have to put everything in your own words.

Maybe Because you didn't give an example of KoS and how you can share KoS rights.

• MVP

It would all depend on when that was, since you were last whitelisted the rules may have changed. Missing shared KoS right could be in regards to a group as it is briefly mentioned in what you wrote. Also there are no examples in your explanation. Always use in game examples to back up your points. You need to expand on your points, they seem to be very brief.

• Diamond

I would say it because you did state what you would do if you part of the group but outside the 500 meter bubble. The answer would to reinitiate for yourself. The only you can share KOS outside the 500 meters is if you are directly involved for example you are the sniper or spotter of the dynamic group and you see the hostile action with your own eyes. THIS ONLY APPLIES IF YOU ARE PART OF ONE OF THE GROUPS THAT IS INVOLVED.

Hope this help and make sure to read over the rules and your application before you resubmit it. Good Luck on the whitelist.

Ya I would say re read the rules and just make a new one it shouldnt take that long. This change though I remember when i first applied i still included the good samaritan rule, since i joined thhe community long before i became whitelisted. Just double check and give an example of initiating or what gives valid kos rights. Thats all i think i can suggest.

• Emerald
The kill on sight rule makes it so you can not kill anyone for no reason.To attack a character you first have to talk to them and tell them you are attacking them.

This here...you can't just walk up to someone and say "I am going to attack you". The rules state:

Killing another player must always be justified by the role playing and the actions specified in this rule; there are several situations where you can kill another player:

You have to make contact with the target before initiating a hostile action against it. You must make your hostile intention clear and unambiguous and state each demand before you can harm the victim(s) for non-compliance.

You can also take revenge on an action that happened within a time span of two hours if you were at least within 500 metres of the action or if you were with the groups involved.

This is also incorrect. Please read here for the correct answer taken from the rules:

You can take revenge for a hostile action taken against you for 2 hours from the time hostile action was taken, as long as it does not conflict with the other rules.

You may only share KoS rights when you meet both of the following conditions:

You are within 500 meters of the hostile situation at that time

You were recently apart of the involved parties group.

If you have captured a person you have to make sure they stay alive by giving them what they need' date=' you can only kill them if you have a good enough reason to like if they do not listen or try to attack you.[/quote']

And just going to put this here so you can come the two:

Those who control the freedom of their victim(s) must do everything in their power to keep their victim(s) alive and in relatively good health, unless they have good in character reason to execute their victim(s). Otherwise the victim(s) may only be executed by the bandits if they do not comply with demands or if they pose a direct threat to them.

All statements in green were taking directly from the rules page found here http://www.dayzrp.com/rules-sa