Server time (UTC): 2022-01-17 18:35

No More?

• MVP

Unfortunately you have three tries to become whitelisted. If you were rejected on all of them I'm sorry but that is final. Three tries is plenty to be honest. I know that doesn't help but it is the same for everyone, there has to be some kind of a limit.

EDIT: you can appeal, but it is unlikely. Your reason for an acceptance/app re-review must be compelling.

Best of luck.

• Sapphire

You can go to the ban appeal forums and appeal for another chance. http://www.dayzrp.com/f-ban-appeals

You see it is a small chance that you will get another application to fill out. But if there is a chance there is a chance. So, you should take it. Also, if you do get a chance to fill out another application, have some community members review for you or even ask me. I'll gladly help you.

Man but I've literally been wait for every application rejection timer to be over, re-reading the rules over and over again to see what I could fix :'(

You can go to the ban appeal forums and appeal for another chance. http://www.dayzrp.com/f-ban-appeals

You see it is a small chance that you will get another application to fill out. But if there is a chance there is a chance. So, you should take it. Also, if you do get a chance to fill out another application, have some community members review for you or even ask me. I'll gladly help you.

omg thank you I'll try it out

• Sapphire

There are examples of leniency when it comes to passing whitelist applications, such as here http://www.dayzrp.com/t-blacklist-appeal--56779.

But they are few and far between. It depends on what was wrong with your application, if you feel justified in making an appeal then do so. If not then perhaps the three attempts and not passing is an indication that you are not a candidate for DayZRP.

Harsh I know but the rules and whitelist are there for a reason.

• Diamond

Staff will usually tell you the reason your whitelist was denied. Were you told that you were missing key details?

• Sapphire

To be honest. If you weren't able to pass the application requirements, then you weren't meant to play DayZRP. Because, these requirements are in place to help the community grow with quality members and have the excess prove themselves until they join the quality tier. You weren't able to make that tier. But there is still a chance. Go to the ban appeal forum. Do an appeal. If you get lucky, have people review it and take there feedback seriously. If you really want to be on the DayZRP server prove it.

Man but I've literally been wait for every application rejection timer to be over, re-reading the rules over and over again to see what I could fix :'(

omg thank you I'll try it out

You're welcome.

Staff will usually tell you the reason your whitelist was denied. Were you told that you were missing key details?

The message I got for my second and third application was; "The following KoS explanations were incorrect or not sufficiently explored: How you can share KoS rights."

I asked what they meant by that and they said something about my wording made my statement about sharing KoS rights false, so I reworded it and I still got the same message.

• Diamond

Well KOS rights have been changed rather recently to "dynamic groups". Let me explain like this You and your friend Phil get on TS together and start playing. You run off across a compound to loot and Phil is initiated on by Bob the bandit. Now as long as you are within 500 meters you now have KOS rights on the Bob as he is robbing your friend.

Now let's say you are in Stary and he is robbed at NWAF you do not KOS rights and will have to reinitiate on the bandit to save your friend.

Remember to mix it up with your initiations, Make them creative to your character. All valid initiations must have an order and a consequence and give them 10 seconds to comply. If they show signs of non compliance like running, shooting at you then the 10 seconds rule is void.

Example: *Shouts* ALL MEN IN THE COMPOUND LAY DOWN YOUR WEAPONS AND PUT YOUR HANDS OVER YOUR HEAD! IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THIS COMMAND YOU WILL BE KILLED!

I hope this helps, I would read the rules over a few times before you write your appeal as if they deny your appeal you have no more chances to play here. Good luck The server is worth it.

• Sapphire

As people have stated above, there are no more chances to white list after you have used all your three tries. Unless you make an amazing appeal as said by Samaritan. Good luck if you ever make an appeal and sorry this has happened to you.

/marking as solved