Server time (UTC): 2022-01-23 15:44

New here and ready to play

Guest Bosco

Hey guys, I am Bosco and I am a smaller youtuber...6k subs...Looking to play with good people and make interesting videos, not be KOS. Anyway i will stick around here for awhile and hopefully get into the server soon!

• MVP

Hello and welcome to the community. Get yourself involved on the forum. Lots to read and comment on.

A good place to start:

FAQ's

Rules

Community Rules

Guide section

Lore and Stories

Any questions find one of the orange peeps, join the helpdesk in TS or just ask the community.

• Sapphire

Bosco! Welcome to the community. Glad that you decided to join us. I hope you decide to stay longer than 'awhile'. The whitelist queue will be awhile, but yeah have a look around the forums, familiarize yourself with the community. :)

Hey Bosco and all, just finished the white list application and I'm looking forward getting accepted. I hope I can help in the making of one of your YouTube videos. Hopefully you'll see Jimmy Olsha in your game soon!

• Sapphire

Join any DayZ server, type #beclient GUID into direct chat, screenshot your GUID when it comes up, use that for the application.

• Sapphire

Join any DayZ server, type #beclient GUID into direct chat, screenshot your GUID when it comes up, use that for the application.

Cool, Thanks man

Yeah. No problem. But if you got any questions, just PM me.