Server time (UTC): 2022-01-17 23:16

• Sapphire

Hey Dayanna! Welcome to the community! Good luck on the application. Also, looking forward to play with you.

• MVP

Hello and welcome to the community. Get yourself involved on the forum. Lots to read and comment on. Best of luck with your application.

A good place to start:

FAQ's

Rules

Community Rules

Guide section

Lore and Stories

Any questions find one of the orange peeps, join the helpdesk in TS or just ask the community.

Hey Dayanna! Welcome to the community! Good luck on the application. Also, looking forward to play with you.

Thank you Metalxtongue! I hope we will.

Hello and welcome to the community. Get yourself involved on the forum. Lots to read and comment on. Best of luck with your application.

A good place to start:

FAQ's

Rules

Community Rules

Guide section

Lore and Stories

Any questions find one of the orange peeps, join the helpdesk in TS or just ask the community.

Thanks a lot, Samaritan!

• Sapphire

Thank you Metalxtongue! I hope we will.

I pretty we will. Glad that you joined. :)

• Sapphire

I'm new here too,looking forward to playing :)

Hey man welcome also! You can do your introduction thread if you wanted. :)

• MVP

Nice to meet you Daiana. It's good to see another romanian joining the community.Hope you have fun Rping and hope i'll meet you IG once :D

Bine ai venit pe DayZRP !

Multumesc Alan Woods!

Nice to meet you Daiana. It's good to see another romanian joining the community.Hope you have fun Rping and hope i'll meet you IG once :D

:) I'm not the only new romanian player here, so if we will get accepted , I would look forward to play with you .

• Emerald

Welcome Daiana, i hope you like the cummunity as much as i do, people are really nice to each other in here :D

- looking forward to see you out there

Welcome Daiana, i hope you like the cummunity as much as i do, people are really nice to each other in here :D

- looking forward to see you out there

Thank you so much, SommerTheViking !

Yeah, everybody here seems so hospitable, I like it.

PS:We will meet, soon.

hey Buster, you got in!!!...Sorry for putting this here Dayanna...I was just interested if he would make it cause i believe it was his third attempt and I like his Avatar pic...

Good luck in your efforts too Dayanna, you will probably get it in your first go unlike some other people...lol

Welcome! just got accepted, and hope to see you around real soon :D

Thanks and well done :D !!

I hope that 2.

hey Buster, you got in!!!...Sorry for putting this here Dayanna...I was just interested if he would make it cause i believe it was his third attempt and I like his Avatar pic...

Good luck in your efforts too Dayanna, you will probably get it in your first go unlike some other people...lol

It's ok Endgame ! :)

Thank you and I hope so. Now I'm just waiting .

(and Endgame, it's never too late. *smiling to Buster*

• Emerald

There is nothing wrong with not getting in on the very first try...Ssssir. :P

Thanks man, just running around now in game, glad to be here!! and good luck everyone else :)

Thanks man, just running around now in game, glad to be here!! and good luck everyone else :)

take care!

Guys, I was accepted!!

Thank you all for everything!

- See you in game!! :D

Hey! I'm new here too and submited an application a few days ago. Hope I will be accepted by the admin, then we might play together in the future! Looking forward to it! :)