Server time (UTC): 2022-10-05 17:48

Still Waiting.....

Well.... I applied a week ago and still no review on my application. Not trying to rush anything. But with my Que sitting at about 216/369 it is making DayZRP seem less and less.... join able. I really didn't expect it too take this long, but I completely understand. They are working at there best and getting as many people in as possible. It is good to see an active community. DayZRP is well worth the wait. I'm not going anywhere. Besides, i really enjoy reading everybody else back stories and Fan-fiction. I will be starting my fan-fiction up soon Peace

There are alot of discussions on this as well as explanations.

Explanations such as - There is a huge influx of applications and 4 admins who are humans with real lives who need to read each of them. As it is the whitelist has been getting closed on weekends and basically lately every app they read 2 more come in.

Please be patient and as above suggested, engage in the community here.

Moved to general discussions and good luck with your application :)

• Emerald

Q: How long does it take to have my whitelist reviewed?

A: It is hard to say because it is determined by many factors as your forum rank, your forum activity, admin activity, length of the current queue and of course quality of your application. Depending on those waiting times can range between a few hours and multiple days.

Q: If I donate, will I have a better chance of getting accepted?

A: No, as a donor you are allowed to apply and get priority in the queue, but your application still has to meet all requirements and you have to answer all questions correctly just like non-donors. Donating does NOT guarantee being whitelisted nor does it whitelist you automatically.

Be patient my friend. As you said, it is well worth the wait.

You might consider tossing in a donation to move yourself up in the queue. Also, for future reference, I think having more details in your answers helps a lot. Don't just do the bare minimum. I just resubmitted my app again and I keep adding to it. The highest I ever was in the queue was 32.

There is a huge influx of applications and 4 admins who are humans with real lives who need to read each of them.

I shall do the job, no need for the admins to do it! If the applications please The Warlord then they shall be brought in other wise they will become slaves and forced to chop wood for our new boat.

• Legend

There is a huge influx of applications and 4 admins who are humans with real lives who need to read each of them.

I shall do the job, no need for the admins to do it! If the applications please The Warlord then they shall be brought in other wise they will become slaves and forced to chop wood for our new boat.

May god have mercy on our souls.

May god have mercy on our souls.

We are all doomed.

• 3 weeks later...

You guys should be lucky. Whitelists used to take 3-4 weeks sometimes longer. And to comment about the OP's thread complaining that he got rejected... You only explained one out of six possibilities for KOS correctly.

• Sapphire

You guys should be lucky. Whitelists used to take 3-4 weeks sometimes longer. And to comment about the OP's thread complaining that he got rejected... You only explained one out of six possibilities for KOS correctly.

Back in 2013 it was super quick :P

• Sapphire

Back in January it was quicker... :P

• Sapphire

oh you 2015ers. Thanks for giving me a good laugh.

• MVP

oh you 2015ers. Thanks for giving me a good laugh.

I remember it being pretty fast in 2012 as well ;)

Ok, I figured I would let the other posts die. The whole crux of this it seems is that you have yet to master the art of patiently waiting. I'm sure all these posts only motivate the admins to give you time to learn and master that art. Sorry your app hasn't been accepted, good luck finding the thorough thoughtful patience it takes to master craft an application.

While waiting i would get to know the community. I too am still waiting for my application to get reviewed, but have spent time to get to know others better. You will soon see the wait was worth it.

This gets old with all of this waiting, I applied the first time and was denied. However this second time I believed I corrected the one mistake I made and then my account got deleted, so now I have to wait until the applications open up again. This is bull

I send my app some days ago. I'm waiting as i should, but something bugs me. When I looked up on queue 2 days ago I was on 45 place. I thought it's great so I waited patiently. Then day after I looked up again im second. Then i watched it on evening, 21. Is it because of donors, or is it just some problems with counting everything, because these numbers are CRAZY.

You'll get in!

I remember joining amidst the SKA/Psisyndicate hype, had to wait about a week to get in through whitelist (After donating $5!) and then a few more days due to the servers being crammed pack.

There are alot of discussions on this as well as explanations.

Explanations such as - There is a huge influx of applications and 4 admins who are humans with real lives who need to read each of them. As it is the whitelist has been getting closed on weekends and basically lately every app they read 2 more come in.

Please be patient and as above suggested, engage in the community here.

Moved to general discussions and good luck with your application :)

Wow only four people are reading them. These guys need to hire more moderators.

Guest hockey1199

I have also applied and have been waiting a couple of days. But it takes long to read over the applications and people don't always have time to do so. You have to understand that if your not a donor or active on the forums your app is going to take awhile. That's what is happening to your app and others as well. You, me , and others just have to have patience and wait for our app to be whitelisted.