Server time (UTC): 2022-10-05 18:27

Enablement of self whitelist rejection

G-Webz

Being stuck in the rear 300 in the whitelist queue and regularly being pushed back further is a hopeless situation. I was wondering whether you could make a function for one to be able to withdraw/decline their own applications? Still counting as one of the 3 submissions everyone gets and also incurring the 24hr penalty time.

Otherwise can i ask a favour of an admin to go to my whitelist application, NOT EVEN READ it and DECLINE IT. I reallly reallly really want to re-draft, I've had many better ideas and the one i have submitted isn't representative of me.

Thanks for any acknowledgement of this perspective

G

Guest Doug Quade

Patience is all I can say. Whether they reject it immediately or not gives you time to prepare your second one regardless. Alot of members are suggesting to go into TS and speak with a staff member for help submitting app. I would recommend trying that , as that is what I plan to do this weekend :)

Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...

i submitted my first one last week and was around 298 i got rejected last weekend so i posted my new one around wednesday and now at 20 and nothing is happening i wish they would close the the whitelisting on weekend so the can catch up on all the applications

Be more active on the forums and involved with the community and your position in queue will go up. I'm currently

1/301 and Stuck there. With the queue going down I can't really make sense as to how I'm next in line but people behind me are getting reviewed.

Good luck!

• Legend

The white-list number isn't always 100% accurate. As of right now we are clearing the oldest app first.