Server time (UTC): 2022-09-27 02:18

Hello, everyone!

Guest DavyCrockett

Guest DavyCrockett

Hello, everyone! Davy Crockett here.

I'm a longtime DayZ player and have lately been more and more enthralled with the idea of getting immersed in roleplay. I've been a bandit and I've been a hero, but over the past few months I've settled into much more of a RP style and have tried to talk things out. Unfortunately that often leads to death in a server where so many KOS and (especially recently) so many like to cheat.

I'm eagerly looking forward to the opportunity to delve into the game in a way I never have! Just by looking around at the forums it's obvious this is a neat community :-)

Hopefully I'll see you all in-game soon!

• Titanium

Welcome to the community, Davy!

Guest DavyCrockett

Thanks! It's good to be here. I'll have to submit my application for the servers tomorrow--I was almost finished with it when Chrome crashed unexpectedly :S

• MVP

Hello and welcome to the community. Get yourself involved on the forum. Lots to read and comment on.

A good place to start:

FAQ's

Rules

Community Rules

Guide section

Lore and Stories

Any questions find one of the orange peeps, join the helpdesk in TS or just ask the community.

• Emerald

Welcome to the community and I hope you get a chance to enjoy this unique experience that is DayZRP:)