Server time (UTC): 2022-09-26 11:45

Hello Peoples of Cherno!

Hello to you, DayzRP! just finished my white list application, so fingers crossed. Great community from what I've seen so far, and I look forward to playing with you all! ( hopefully).

• Emerald

Hey bud, welcome to the community!

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to PM any of us staff members, join our Helpdesk on TS, or just ask around!

I'd also recommend you read this thread to help you with developing your character and their backstory.

Above all else, enjoy your time here!

Regards,

The Rifleman

• Sapphire

Hey welcome! Good luck on the application! Yeah, this is a great community, glad that you joined us! You will have a great time here!

• MVP

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want, but if you are looking for role play, I can tell you, you have come to the right place. I have a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that enable me to give a great welcome to people like you. If you don't post in the intro thread, I will not look for you, but if you do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will welcome you to DayZRP."

Hello and welcome to the community. Get yourself involved on the forum. Lots to read and comment on.

A good place to start:

FAQ's

Rules

Community Rules

Guide section

Lore and Stories

Any questions? Find one of the orange peeps, join the helpdesk in TS or just ask the community.

Best of luck with your 2nd app.

• Sapphire

Hey. I'll look it over for you. Send it to me. This your last chance to submit an application, after that you will be whitelist banned, so better get it as best as you can.

Here are some things you should do first before re-applying as well:

[*]Look through all of the "application rejected" threads in the questions section of the forums to not fall victim to the little things that people fail for.

[*]Read up on some posts in the report discussion section to get a handle on some contentious issues that can get you into a little bit of trouble, like not RP'ing properly, or what to do when initiated on. Also, don't be afraid to post if you wish ask questions about the incident, but you will be required to remain on topic in a very serious way, and don't post after it has gone formal if you weren't involved in the incident.

They should have highlighted why you weren't accepted before, so clean those areas up a lot...and good luck!