Server time (UTC): 2022-09-27 01:04

Registeration

leqon

• Sapphire

/moved to questions

• Emerald

I arleady signed in,and i tried to join the whitelist to play at DayzRP servers.

and the adminstators dont sent and messege

are they have to send a messege if they dont want me to join?

Check the whitelist, there it will say if you got accepted or what needs to be improved.

• Emerald

I arleady signed in,and i tried to join the whitelist to play at DayzRP servers.

and the adminstators dont sent and messege

are they have to send a messege if they dont want me to join?

You think you can hop into teamspeak?

• Sapphire

So you have created an account but have you applied to the whitelist?

Our servers are whitelisted and you need to pass the whitelist application, found here:

http://www.dayzrp.com/whitelist

After you have passed that, you are allowed to join the servers. You have 3 chances to apply, after that you will be blacklisted.

If you have already applied, you can check your application status on the page provided above. It will also say if you have been accepted or not.

Have a look at that page and fill out the whitelist application if you haven't already done it. If you have filled it, check the queue you are in or if you have been rejected/accepted

• MVP

I checked and its telling me "Your application has been submitted and is awaiting review!"

so .. i have to wait right?

Yes, you'll have to wait at this point. It'll take a bit of time seeing as the admins go through a lot of applications everyday. You have a rough timer on the whitelist page in the form of queue numbers (#/#).

• MVP

Glad we could help. I'll be marking this as solved. If you have anymore questions feel free to ask.

/solving