Server time: 2017-08-19, 00:02

Sign in to follow this  
Koala Kozak

Server Population

Koala Kozak    12

Why is it that so many people are white-listed and many other register pretty much everyday and Almost NO ONE are on the 3 Standalone servers? I mean, there are so many users and not many actually play the games servers often, it's annoying when there is a lack of role-play and you cant find the 12 or so people on the server, it would be nice to see the users start becoming active and playing DayZ so more people can enjoy the experience without mowing down countless infected and looting, and end up finding nobody.

I'm rambling but i'm a tad disappointed that not many people are playing the Main servers :(

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

Its your timezone m8.

With my timezone, I only ever see the servers at 50/50

Also the S3 server has third person turned off. I personally play on S1 due to the fact that it seems more stable and the majority of my group and our allies play on that server. However I am sure that S3 isn't as popular due to the third person view being disabled.

Koala Kozak    12

Well i play the US one because it's closest to Australia, Usually wouldn't it be packed right now? Have the Americans gone back to school yet or what? Also really surprisingly I get absolutely no bandwidth lag or delays in the server and i'm at 250 ping its amazing!

Why is it that so many people are white-listed and many other register pretty much everyday and Almost NO ONE are on the 3 Standalone servers? I mean, there are so many users and not many actually play the games servers often, it's annoying when there is a lack of role-play and you cant find the 12 or so people on the server, it would be nice to see the users start becoming active and playing DayZ so more people can enjoy the experience without mowing down countless infected and looting, and end up finding nobody.

I'm rambling but i'm a tad disappointed that not many people are playing the Main servers :(

The servers are usually always full. Some people may be in school, some may be at work and other may just be dealing with IRL issues. I give you a few days before you start complaining about not being able to get into the server because they are always full;)

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

Well i play the US one because it's closest to Australia, Usually wouldn't it be packed right now? Have the Americans gone back to school yet or what? Also really surprisingly I get absolutely no bandwidth lag or delays in the server and i'm at 250 ping its amazing!

Right now its 8-11 AM for the US.

Give it 4 more hours.

Koala Kozak    12

Also the S3 server has third person turned off. I personally play on S1 due to the fact that it seems more stable and the majority of my group and our allies play on that server. However I am sure that S3 isn't as popular due to the third person view being disabled.

Isn't the US server S2? (Server 2?)

Give it 4 more hours.

Alright thanks mate, It's bloody 4am here.

Give it 4 more hours.

S1 is almost full if you want to play there....

Koala Kozak    12

Give it 4 more hours.

S1 is almost full if you want to play there....

The first European server?

Yes S2 is U.S. Which I do not play on.

Koala Kozak    12

I know the feels bro as we live in australia we have to deal with us waking up when the rest of the world sleeps

Mate, It's not just that, some are lucky to have 200MB's on their router, and also lucky to get 6MB per second on steam downloads, I have 130mbs on my router and 1.2mbs on my steam downloads haha

sgt khan    17

I know the feels bro as we live in australia we have to deal with us waking up when the rest of the world sleeps

Mate, It's not just that, some are lucky to have 200MB's on their router, and also lucky to get 6MB per second on steam downloads, I have 130mbs on my router and 1.2mbs on my steam downloads haha

STRAYA problems

Koala Kozak    12

STRAYA problems

Let's face it, Mr Abbott wanted all the 4G to himself and we got shit all, thanks for voting for labor!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you get a signiture Btw lol?

sgt khan    17

STRAYA problems

Let's face it, Mr Abbott wanted all the 4G to himself and we got shit all, thanks for voting for labor!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get 100 posts

STRAYA problems

100 post on the forums will get you a signature. Always try to stay active on the forums as this is where you will get all the updates on the rules and server itself:)

Koala Kozak    12

STRAYA problems

100 post on the forums will get you a signature. Always try to stay active on the forums as this is where you will get all the updates on the rules and server itself:)

Alright thanks mates

nvm...

but I will say is. The servers are always full during 1pm to 12am US time, you can almost never get on. When I don't get on, I just come to the forums and hang out with rest of RP'ers that are waiting to play.

Vandy    34

It's exactly 12 AM oclock on the east coast there now.

It's just your timezoen my friend.

Oceanic people are always left out :)

Peak times for Europeans is starting now.

Davos    5

Both the US and EU main servers are always full when I try to pop on, I have made a habit of playing the first-person only server just to get a chance to play.

Sadly I got an 8-5 job, and a gf who works till 5:30 or later some nights and I'm her ride home. So no games for me until six if I am lucky at all.

Koala Kozak    12

Oh dear god that wasn't immersive D: lost a good character hahah, had 5 ranged weapons i horded too with ammo in all of them and i had to blow my head off because i spawned under a house stuck in half a meter thick walls