Server time (UTC): 2021-10-23 14:49

The correct use of chloroform(Victim: Cameron King)

Guest Dotix

• Emerald

I find it interesting that you can use direct chat while unconscious. Could this perhaps be remedied?

I noticed that too. I mean you should be unconscious so you shouldn't be able to speak. Unless it's some sort of drug that only paralyses you.

Awesome robbery to begin with, buts srsly swimming out 100m is just griefing.

And if he stopped at 50 would you have shot? I know who would win that report.

I don't really see it as griefing (though maybe i'm just fucked in the head), but it's not exactly easy to gauge the distance to then have reason to shoot or not. If Cameron King would of started swimming back, then Dotix would of shot for sure (after more warning of course), but he wouldn't otherwise; his a crack head but his not that big of a crack head.

Nice catch though Dotix + Fruit.

I find it interesting that you can use direct chat while unconscious. Could this perhaps be remedied?

I agree with this. I haven't been chloroformed yet (and after mentioning that I'm pretty sure Dotix is going to demonstrate on me later), but I'd like to see the screen being blacked out completely (with the timer still of course), so you have no idea where you're being taken. I do think the Victim should still be able to hear what's going on though, but they shouldn't have the ability to talk back.

I'm not so certain that using the chloroform first is considered adequate initiating...

In fact, from what I saw, you used a hostile action first (knocking him out) and then proceeded to initiate after the fact.

That's definitely a series of events that needs addressing, sooner rather than later.

It is. If you read the thread entitled "Not to go against the will of Rolle...blah blah blah"

They say in there that Chloroforming is acceptable initiation, as a player should be mindful of his/her surroundings and who is nearby. If a player lets someone that close to them, they should be prepared to take an unexpected nap.

My issue (as stated in another thread) is that you can use it from a distance.

It also mentions that once you initiate with chloroform, said initiator is responsible for their victim's health.

If that's the case, well... things are going to get messy, I'd say. Offers of blood or assistance will now become stand offs. As it stands, I don't accept anything from anyone unless I know them personally, and this now validates that stance even more so.

Good luck, survivors. Keep your wits about you.

Guest Dr. Nick

Hahahaha very nice Dotix very nice i ow you a steak for that achievement i was going to do that as the CSR has wronged me but you did it for me Dotix ty :)

How is it OOC?

-He made it look like he was friendly and offered him a blood bag.

-Betrayed him.

-The robber is talking in-game and never mentioned anything outside of game.

-The robber gave explicit orders to the victim so he didn't try anything funny.

• Server Manager

It is OOC because they are not roleplaying their character. What kind of character tells an unarmed survivor to swim out 100m out in the sea? They never said anything else than clear instructions, what kind of bandits are these? It's not only OOC, it's on the verge of bullying.

Character reset and warnings given to Dotix and FruitPunchG for playing OOC. If you want to roleplay bandits, do some effort. Giving instructions to a person like a robot, ordering them to swim out into the sea is not roleplaying.

Guest Dotix

It is OOC because they are not roleplaying their character. What kind of character tells an unarmed survivor to swim out 100m out in the sea? They never said anything else than clear instructions, what kind of bandits are these? It's not only OOC, it's on the verge of bullying.

Character reset and warnings given to Dotix and FruitPunchG for playing OOC. If you want to roleplay bandits, do some effort. Giving instructions to a person like a robot, ordering them to swim out into the sea is not roleplaying.

So many people do the same thing and none of them get a character reset... this is completely unfair...

Also Rolle in this video I followed every rule in the rules as I have read them, I would love for you to explain in detail how this is OOC when i said exactly what I said in my character of being Dotix from the Anquer-Quare? How can you tell me I am out of character when I play a bandit and bandits do this stuff? It is actually incredibly annoying how you give me a warning for this because it is really not clear. What I did is in YOUR rules that YOU created yourself yet you just bend them and give me a warning? I am not trying to be an asshole or complain about it I get a character reset no problem, but I would love an explanation other than because you said so.

Also this video shows cameron being out of character, reset too?

Also rolle, here is a post by your right hand man Zoarial stating they should make him swim out and sing a song, according to you that would be OOC? Well either change a rule right now or because of Zoarials post my warning should be removed should it not? http://www.dayzrp.com/t-nykke-dubbeanh?pid=62122#pid62122

Guest Raging Flamingo

Didn't an admin literally suggest people RP like this the other day in Nykke's report?

This is ridiculous. What are the rules?! One admin says one thing, and then the next another.

• Emerald

Hahahaha very nice Dotix very nice i ow you a steak for that achievement i was going to do that as the CSR has wronged me but you did it for me Dotix ty :)

The fuck did we do!?