Server time: 2017-08-19, 09:35

Sign in to follow this  
Alex22091

Giant Facepalm

Alex22091    0

Lol I just made a Whitelist application took me about 3 1/2 hours with each response doubling and most of them tripling the required word limit, for my laptop to overheat at the Extra information box. So I turned my laptop back on and luckily everything was saved so I finished my response, and clicked sent... To find out during all of that my account was logged out and I didn't have permission to that page. When I logged back on all my owrk gone D: lol well GG laptop here goes another 3 hours :D

Ghurab    0

Always do this kind of stuff in a word processor. I hate it when that happens. At least you know what to write eh? Good luck.

Alex22091    0

Definitely should have done the backup lol was just so excited to finally be done I rushed to sending but all Is good I like writing <3

Roach    1535

Usually pressing the back button can (I said "can") still contain everything you had written down.

Might I also suggest before sending it off, always back up a copy on notepad or something. If it gets denied you can go through it again, correct it, paste it back and send it off again.

Sorry this happened to you :(

Alex22091    0

@John-Doe Yes I did try to do back but I remember my topics and Ill just think of this as a positive and a chance to revise my sentence structures lo :) And this Time i will remember to back up <3 Thank you all for your support and Love you long time

Guest Phat J   
Guest Phat J

It's worth it at least

forager    0

compostition is the hard bit, it should all come back to you easy enough if its fresh in your mind (use notepad)

Guest Doug Quade   
Guest Doug Quade

Write it in a word document first and save often ! It will help prevent any loss of data. Once it is complete then log in and complete the app.

Alex22091    0

compostition is the hard bit, it should all come back to you easy enough if its fresh in your mind (use notepad)

You are completely right. I held off writing it out again for a couple days now I have so much I feel like addidng on or changing. <3

Subso    0

There are 3 very important "B"-words if you work on a computer (or anything like it)

Backup

backup

backup!

Alex22091    0

There are 3 very important "B"-words if you work on a computer (or anything like it)

Backup

backup

backup!

I backed it up in my brain :P

KpopKilla    64

My ts button goes back a page on my browser sometimes. Lost a 4 hour application that way.

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

My ts button goes back a page on my browser sometimes.

Same here.

God damn mouse buttons

trash902    0

My ts button goes back a page on my browser sometimes. Lost a 4 hour application that way.

I filled out and lost my app. three times before applying for whitelisting over this. Glad to know I'm not the only one

For the next time. Write it on a program on your computer copy and paste it on the application. And always save after a really long part that you've written. Good luck on the next one.